I've Got A Theory...

Start from the beginning

"I caught an earlier flight. Thought I'd surprise you. Is everything okay?"

His eyes flickered over to the laptop and back to you.

"Everything's fine! Why wouldn't it be? I've just missed you that's all, and I'm super happy you're home."

"Are you sure? You're acting a little weird right now, like your on edge. Did I.... interrupt something? Because if I did, we can always head to the bedroom to carry on," you raised your eyes provocatively and touched your hand to his groin. He'd definitely been doing something.

"No! Wait... No, you didn't interrupt anything but yes let's head to the bedroom."

He took your hand and led you to his room, quickly distracting you with his mouth. And because he himself was so distracted by the thought of what you'd say if you'd caught him watching porn, he didn't go off like a rocket.

In fact it took him so long to finish that you were starting to wonder if something was wrong. So when you'd both finally finished and he had fallen asleep, you slipped out of the room and powered his laptop back up. You knew his password just like he knew yours.

And the only thing in the Internet history was a video which showed cute little bunnies frolicking around on a hill side.

Bunnies.

Fucking bunnies?

He'd definitely been wanking before you'd entered the apartment.

To bunnies?

He'd been getting turned on by bunnies?

...

You tried so badly not to freak out. People had fetish's, some people had majorly weird fetish's.

You just never expected Spencer to have one. How had he managed to hide it from you for so long? Or was it a reasonably new thing ? Had he stumbled across sexy bunnies when you'd been out of town? You couldn't bring yourself to watch the video. Given the female moaning you'd heard through the door you could only presume that some sick fuck had tweaked the video, laying sound effects over it. After an hour or so of pacing the apartment and trying not to have a meltdown, you finally calmed down enough to get back into bed.

Where you lay with your arms straight by your side, not touching Spencer and not sleeping. Your mind was in overdrive.

By the time the morning rolled around you'd just about accepted it. You loved Spencer, everyone had their own kinks and this was just his. Maybe you could work with it. Bunnies were cute right? Maybe you could dress up as one. He'd clearly not been as into you last night as he normally was, perhaps a cute pair of bunny ears and a tail would change that?

Yes, that's what you'd do.

...

Spencer was finishing up in the bathroom and you were getting ready to surprise him. You'd done your best to act normal around him today, you loved him and no weird little kink was going to turn you off him.

Unless it turn out that he'd actually been fucking bunnies somehow in which case you figured you might have to call someone.

After a nice breakfast together you both went out to run errands, going your separate ways for a few hours. And in those few hours you'd found a costume shop. You'd been torn between a playboy bunny leotard with the collar, cuffs, ears and tail, and a full blown furry rabbit outfit that would cover you from head to foot. In the end, you'd gone for the playboy bunny option. At least that way you wouldn't feel so weird. And if it turned out that it didn't turn him on, well you'd go back to the store and purchase the other one.