Cash Or Credit

"You seriously made $10,000 at a charity event just by kissing people?" Derek stared at you with a look of disbelief on his face.

"Yup. I swear I must have kissed the entirety of the college campus plus some that weekend," somehow the conversation had turned to the strangest things you had all done in college and whilst this wasn't exactly the strangest, you knew it normally got a reaction.

"Are you really that good a kisser?" Spencer asked, taking a sip of his beer.

"Apparently so. I had a number of repeat customers, and a number of requests for dates after that."

"$10,000.... I just. Really?" Emily took a long drink of her cocktail and turned to you.

"Really. Honestly I'm not shitting you here. Apparently I'm a great kisser."

Across the table Derek smirked, "If you really that good I think you're gonna have to prove it."

"I actually agree here Y/N. We need proof,"  Emily nodded along with him and you looked mischievously between your two friends, glancing briefly around the table.

"Alright... Fine. But I'm not kissing all of you to prove this," You slid off your stool and started circling the table slowly, touching each of your colleagues on the shoulder as you passed them by.

"Duck.... Duck.... Duck..... Duck.... Who shall my little goose be I wonder?"

Derek and Emily were too obvious, and they'd tease Spencer far too much for it to be any fun for him. Hotch gave you the tiniest shake of his head as you passed him by and you knew it would be completely inappropriate to kiss him. Rossi was an option, the italian stallion that he was but when you got to the next chair you decided to just go with it.

"Goose?" you raised your eyebrow to your blonde friend, smiling when you saw JJ open her mouth in surprise before she titled her head lightly and licked her lips.

"Goose," she agreed.

Knowing you now had everyone's attention you slowly lowered your mouth to Jennifer's, pressing lightly at first and then more heavily as her lips parted. You bought your hand to the back of her head, caressing her neck softly as your tongue teased against hers. You heard a groan coming from one of men, presumably Derek as you deepened the kiss somewhat, JJ's own hand reaching to your shoulder. You relaxed the tongue action and started to break away, nibbling briefly on her lower lip as you did so before leaning away completely and leaving her wide eyed with her lips still parted as if she wanted more.

Glancing around the table you saw the men shifting uncomfortably in their seats with both Emily and Garcia resting their chins on their hands as if they were entranced. When it seemed like no one was going to comment, JJ broke the silence with a small cough.

"Well.... Wow... I can honestly say that I now completely understand how you made that amount of money. That was just... I don't think I've ever been kissed like that, ever...."

She took a large gulped of her drink and you left her side and hopped back up until your bar stool.

"Point proven guys?"

"Nah... No way. You and JJ could have planned this! Kiss me as well!" Derek exclaimed suddenly.

"Oh honey... No. But if you really want a go, then.... I'll take cash or credit card. I guess I could use a new purse... "