Chapter 2:Meeting Jeff

Start from the beginning

Slenderman

I smile wider and wider as I read the note. I read it over and over again which made me even happier. I get up to get dress once again when I see something written on the back. I turn it over and it read:

P.S. I hope your friend is okay.

My smiled drops. I completely forgottem about....SABRINA!!! I get dress quickly sticking the note in my pocket and bolt downstairs. I grab my phone and text Sabrina

Me: Sabrina are you okay?

No answer.

Me: Sabrina answer I need to know your okay.

Still no answer.

Me:Sabrina answer damn it!!! :(

I wait and wait finally my phone buzzes I check and see its from Sabrina. I open the messages quickly and it read:

Sabrina: Ella? Hi this is Sabrina's mom um....Sabrina gone missing. Have you seen her anywhere she supposedly came home with you but hasnt been seen since.

I stare at the message reading it over a bunch of times. I drop my phone. Sabrina missing? Where is she? Then I think....Logan!

I pull on my shoes amd bolt to his house I bang on the door. Nobody answers. I start screaming "LOGAN!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO SABRINA OPEN THE DOOR!!!!"

Nobody answers I scream and bang on the door screaming "Where is she? what did you do to her?! GIVE ME BACK SABRINA!"

I slide down the door crying. Still no one answers. I run all the way back to my house and lock myself in my room. I faceplant into my bes crying and crying and cant stop.

---------

*A few hours later*

I finally stopped crying. I took another shower to calm myself down. I put on my pajamas and lye in my bed and shut of my light. I hug my creppypasta pillow and start falling asleep, but right when I was going to doze off I hear "GO. TO. SLEEP."

I sit up and look to the other end of the room. Theres a boy standing there and 16 years old. He has jet black hair and a very pale face with a huge smile. He wearing a white hoodie covered in blood and pulls a knife out of the pocket. I should be scared, but once again im not. I stare at him and he says "Scared girl your going to die tonight."

I smirk and say " Really?"

He smiles and says "Yes you are. GO. TO. SLEEP."

I recongized that phrase anywhere. I smile huge and say "Oh my gosh your Jeff the Killer!!!!!!"

He looks at me confused and says "Yeah I am. Um....Why arent you scared?"

I say "Why should I be scared! I love you! Your one of my favourite characters from creepypasta!"

"Creepypasta?" He asked

"Yeah creepypasta see look." I turn on the light to show my creepypasta room.

He looks around in shock and starts wandering. He sees draeigs zi drew of him, glances at fanfics I wrote about him, He sees one that one was is painted like his face. I painted the biggest wall Jeff, My ceiling Slenderman, Another wall Ben, Another one Eyeless jack amd the last wall Maskey. I would put stuff related to though characters on there wall. So he sees my books, drawing, pictures of him even my replica of his knife.

He grabs the knife off the shelf and walks around still looking around "Wow! This is amazing!" He says

I smile "I know you guys are mine and my friends Sabrina favourite thing in the whole world. Sabrina room is a lot like mine. Except she has alot more Ben stuff. While I have more Slendy and stuff realted to you."