Chapter : 41

Ethan's POV

Grayson has been in his room for hours and I could hear his sobs.
Katelyn just had a way to make things look bad. She kissed Grayson. I've been trying to call Britney for hours but I'm pretty sure she's just as broken down as Grayson.

Knock knock

There's no  respons just a bunch of sobs. I turn the door nob as the door slowly opens. As soon as I enter the room I see no Grayson. I rush to the bathroom where I see Grayson sobbing on the floor with blood surrounding him. My heart broke into a million pieces.

I rush to get towels and call for help.

Grayson's POV

I just can't imagine my life without her she is the most amazing part about it. All I could see from now on is dead or pain. But the pain was too much to handle.

Ethan's face dropped as he scammed to help my. But the fight was over. Because I  couldn't. . I didn't want to fight without her.

Everything went black and pain soon started to fade.

Britney's POV

I was laying on bed crying when I just got the strangest  feeling. It was like my heart sank into the earth.
I knew something was wrong I just couldn't tell what.

I decided to sleep for a couple of hours. Just to get some rest.

Cindy's POV

My phone rang  and as soon as I answered my ear was filled with screaming and sobs.

A wave of sadness crashed over me as I ended the call. I knew I had to  go get Britney.

Britney's POV

I was woken by someone banging on my room door.

"Go away mom I'm trying to get some rest. " I yelled. .
" Britney Jones  it's Cindy. Get your ass out here now." She called.
" No what do you want. ?" I questioned.
" Britney  we have to get to the hospital. " as  soon as I heard those words I knew exactly what was going on and the pain was too much to handle.

I quickly made my way to the door. And before I knew it I was in the car on my way to the hospital.

As we made our way into the emergency room I see Ethan sitting with his back against the wall crying. He was covered in blood. My heart sank.  All I could think was that I can't be too late.

Ethan lifted his head looking at me crying. .

A/N THANKS FOR READING AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK

yes i know this ones short..