Chapter : 10

Britney's POV

"Hey guys I'm back with a new video this week. " I said enthusiastic at the camera. .
"For this week I thought why not do a Q/A"
"So I asked you guys to tweet me some questions that you wanted to ask me."
"And lets just say I got plenty of questions. "

In the midst of the video I couldn't stop thinking about Grayson.
The next question had my face tomato red. It read..
Are you and Grayson a thing??
(Are you dating)

And as I thought about the question I didn't have a answer. .
I didn't know what we were. Are we a couple or just a thing.
So I decided to just answer the question by saying. .
"Grayson is cool and super sweet" I said at the camera blushing like crazy and looking down. .
After I said that I saw Cindy making a 'awww cute' face.

Ethan's POV

It was late and I was wondering what to do I wanted to text Cindy but I was afraid she was busy and I didn't want bother her.

Cindy's POV

I was sitting in Britney's room. She was filming her YouTube video. As I sat there I thought of Ethan. I pulled out my phone and texted Ethan. I needed to talk to him about what Katelyn will do tomorrow.

-Text-

Cindy- Hey I need talk to you. .
Ethan- Hey what's up. .
Cindy- Not much. I'm really bored and I need to talk to you.
Ethan- Okay should I come over to your house?
Cindy- Yeah meet me at my house in 10 minutes. .
Ethan - K ..♥♡
-End of text -
After I finished texting Ethan I got up and told Britney I had to go to my house. .
On my walk home I got extremely nervous to see Ethan again after our kiss last night..I'm afraid it'll be awkward. .

When I got to my house Ethan wasn't there yet so I took the chance to go and fix my hair, makeup and my room.
I just finished cleaning my room when my front door bell rang. .
" I'M COMING. ." I shouted from my room.
As I ran down stairs to go and open the I feel butterflies in my stomach again...

Ethan's POV

I rang Cindy's door bell and I heard her scream. .
" I'm coming. ."
I stood there smiling because of how cute she was. She was nothing like any other girl I have met before. She was special. And I could feel how I slowly fall deeper and deeper in love with her. This was crazy for me because I have only known her for a week.

I was taken out of my thoughts by her opening the door. . I greeted her with a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Come in." She says.
As I walked in I notice all the family photos on the wall.
"Ahh is this you?" I ask pointing at a photo of a young girl that's missing her two front teeth..
"Haha, yeah that's me when I was about five.." she says, her cheeks turning a dark shade pink..
"You were adorable. ."I said and it's the truth..
"Anyway you want something to drink?" She asked.
"No thanks. "

Cindy's POV

"Ethan I really need to talk to you about something. ." I said getting kind of nervous.
"I'm all ears. ."he said with a smile.
"It's about this girl in our school. " I said.

A/N Thanks for all the reads. Please vote for my story. .
Commen what you think.
Share my story if you can.
♥♥♥♥