Chapter : 22

Ethan's POV

"Ethan the movie was great. "Cindy said as we walked out of the cinema.
" Yeah to bad I didn't get to see much of it."I joked.
"What do mean?" She asked confused. " I couldn't take my eyes of you." I said with a smirk.
" Ahh to bad. You missed out on a great movie. " she said playfully shoving me.
I slowly leaned in pressing my lips softly to hers. I can't explain how much I've missed her kisses.
She pecked my lips and leaned back.
By this action I could tell she was a bit shy of kissing in public, but that didn't bother me at all.
We were currently waiting outside the mall for my aunt to come pick us up.
While waiting I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was. I was standing there awh when I realised my aunt had arrived.

Britney's POV

I snuck out of my room window and climbed down the tree. Once my feet hit the floor I ran, soon the tears started flowing and I knew there was alot more from where that was coming from. All I could think of was when exactly my mother started hating me so much.
All who could calm me down now was Grayson.

Before I knew it was standing in front of his house. So I called him to open the door for me.

-The call-

Grayson: Hey baby what's up?
Britney : Gr-  ayson ---I'm-- I'm at your house. {I cried}
Grayson: I'm coming what's wrong? {He asked concerned}
Britney: I need you Gray..

-End of call-

Grayson's POV

As soon as the call dropped I ran through the back yard to get to the front of the house.
Once I opened the gate there she stood, with red eyes, it's clear she's been crying. . ALOT.
All I could think of doing was to hold her.
To hold her.
To keep her save.
And to cherish her.
To give her all my love and support.

When she finally calmed down she told me about her mother. This just proves to me once again what a strong person she is. I mean if it wasn't for my parents love I wouldn't know what to do. Her situation just learned me to appreciate my family so much more. She was surrounded by people but yet so alone in life.

It was clear that all the crying made her tired.
" Why don't you go sleep for a bit. Get some rest. " I said rubbing her arm.
" Maybe I'll feel better after getting some rest." She said as she slowly made her way to the bed.
"Wait are you gonna sleep in your jeans. That's not gonna be so comfortable. "I said making my way to my dresser were I pulled out some sweats and a t shirt. I gave the clothes to her and left the room so she could change.
After a while she called me back saying she was done.

I made my way to the coach when she spoke again.
"Gray will you lay with me." She asked me. She said it like it was gonna be a punishment to me.
" I'd love to lay with you." I said trying to reassure her. I made my way to the bed. Laying behind her. She turned around cuddling onto me.

Britney's POV

I just wanted to stay in this moment forever. I actually felt loved.
His arms made me feel save,loved.  It felt like I was home. Where I belong. .

" Thanks .." I said to Grayson.
" Thanks for what? " he asked confused.
" Loving me. Being so kind and respectful. " I said looking into his eyes.
"It comes naturally. You are like my drug. I need you..
Every second of every day..
You're always on my mind." He said kissing my cheek.
These words took my breath away. The feelings he awoke in me was unexplainable. In between all the mess in my life I had something so special.

His love..

A/N Thanks for reading and vote for my story. .Comment what you think and share my story. .♥ ♡ ♥