Chapter : 29

Britney's POV

When the car stopped, were at the beach. This made me so happy since the weather was great and it was amazing night out.

Grayson got out of the car and opening the door for me.
" Turn around. " he commanded.
" What.. why?" I asked.
" Cause I'm gonna put a blindfold on you. " he said sweetly.

I turned around as he gently placed the blindfold onto my face.
He lead me on the beach. The weather was perfect.
Finally we stopped walking. As he gently removed the blindfold my eyes grew wider and my heart warmed up. Before me was an blanket on the beach with candles all over.

" Grayson this amazing." I said in awe.
" You did all this for me.." I asked turning to him.
" I'll do this and more for you Britney. You've changed my whole world. And this is my way of showing you how much you mean to me." He said taking my hands in his and intertwining our fingers.
We sat down and he pulled out some pizza out of the picnic basket.
This was just perfect.
Pizza, the beautiful ocean, and the thing I love the most in the whole wide world.

Grayson's POV

The amazement look on her face took my breath away. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that I would meat someone so beautiful... So perfect. She was all on my mind 24/7.

Ethan's POV

I was now laying on Cindy's bed watching a movie. All I could think about was how perfect Grayson's date would be and I knew I could never top that.

"I hope they're date is going well.." Cindy said snapping me out of my thoughts.
" It will. We both know they're crazy about each other. " I said looking down at her.
"Are you crazy about me??" She asked wiggling her left eyebrow.
Instead of answering her I smashed our lips together kissing her passionately.

Cindy's POV

He didn't even waist time answering he just kissed. It was passionate and needy. He pulled me onto his lap. I was now startling him with my hands in his hair.

Our lips moved in sinc, his hands settled on my hips pulling me closer to him.
The make out getting more and more heated by the minute, and the movie forgotten.
He started kissing me down my jawline to my neck, settling on my collarbone, where he left wet kisses. The electricity running through my body was unimaginable. He made me tremble more then once and I couldn't be happier in this moment. Knowing I had such an wonderful person by my side.

Ethan's POV

The kiss had turned into a passionate make out session. I was now kissing Cindy's neck. Her hands in my hair. Oh how I loved the feeling of her touch.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE LITTLE MISSY!?!?" Someone shouted.
Shit it's her mom. We weren't doing anything wrong just making out but I can imagine how this must look to her mom.
I'm toast. .

"Mum weren't you and dad supposed to be back by tomorrow night?" Cindy asked quickly getting off my lap.

" YES BUT THE MEETING FOR TOMORROW MORNING WAS CANCELED. . BUT DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT. ... WHAT WERE YOU TWO DOING? "Her mother shouted getting more and more furious.

" Mum I can explain." Cindy said but was soon after by her mother.

"NO!!!! This is unacceptable. I taught you better values then this. You've worked so hard all your life and now you want ruin it by sleeping with this boy who I've not even met.." her mother said looking disappointed.

Grayson's POV

This night couldn't get any better. I was spending time with my favourite person. Under the stars with the sound of the ocean in the background.

A/N Thanks for reading and vote for my story. .Comment what you think and share my story. .♥ ♡

Sorry I just begun my exams and got busy. So couldn't post.. I'm so proud of the boys for winning 2 teen choice awards they deserve that and a whole lot more. .