Chapter : 8

Britney's POV

I was lying on my bed. Just thinking. I was in heaven. I had my first kiss to night and I couldn't be happier. I really like Grayson, he is sweet and hansom and a real gentlemen. He treats me like a princess.

Grayson's POV

I was in my room when Ethan came busting in with a shocked face. Kind of looking like he won the lottery.

" Dude, I kissed her. " He said getting super excited.
"What really buddy, I'm glad for you. "I said.
"Man it was crazy, but I'm scared it's moving to fast. "
"Man I think we should just go with it. " I said.

-Sunday -
For some reason I could not sleep so I went to the gym room to get a workout done.

Britney's POV

I was laying in my bed. So I decided to go onto twitter. Where I saw that Grayson nearly like all my tweets and photos and alot of people from our school where commenting and talking about how close me and Grayson were. I saw that I gained alot of followers, and was shocked. .
One of the people said that I better watch my step and immediately I knew who it was... Katelyn. ....

I received a text from Cindy asking if I was on twitter lately.
I replied yes.
After I replied I received a call from her.
The call:
"Hey girl. ."
"Hey what's up. ."
"Not much did you see what she said on twitter?"
"Yeah, but luckily I'm not scared of her. For all she knows she better watch her step.."
"I'm scared Britney I really like Ethan and when she returns from Cheer camp I'll get in serious trouble.
She'll tell him bad stories about us and me and he'll never talk to me again. ."{crying}
"We can't let that happen, I'm sick of her getting her way.."
"We can't do anything she is the popular girl and no one dare to disobey her she'll get her way.."
"I won't let that happen... I gotta go.. BEY!!".
End of call..

When I got off the phone with Cindy I texted Grayson.
-The text-
Hi Gray what's up.
Not much..
Can I maybe come over?? Please. ..
Yeah sure why not..
Be there in 15 min..
-End of text-

Grayson's POV

After I got the text from Britney I ran to the cottage to go clean the place up..

After 10 minutes of cleaning the place actually looked like someone can live in it.. I just sat down to wait for Britney. .
I went on twitter and saw that Britney had gained alot of followers. It was probably because I followed her and liked her photos. .
As I went through all the comments I saw one that said 'she better watch her step. '
I was straight up mad.

I got a text from her that said I'm in front.
I ran to the front door to open it.
When I opened it she stood there looking beautiful but mad..

"Hi come in." I said holding open the door.
"Hi Gray. " she said with a straight face. .

A/N Guys please let me know what you think and what you want to happen. .Keep on reading and please vote for my story. .♡♥♡♥