Chapter : 18

-Thursday -

Grayson's POV

"Baby please come to my place after school." I asked almost pleading to Britney at lunch.

" Why do you want me to come over so bad?" She questioned.

" Because I missed you baby ,I want to spend some time with you. " I said.

" You know it's a week night?" She asked ,clearly trying to back out.

" Yes but if you have that much homework why don't you come over and I'll help you." I said.

" What about you come over to my place my mom won't be home. That way I don't have to worry about getting home." She said .

"Fine meet at your locker after school. Oh, and by the way I have practice after school you wanna come?"

" Okay why not. " she said.

I couldn't wait to spend time with her she's just amazing.

Cindy's POV

After yesterday's outburst I felt stupid. I knew Ethan really liked me and I fought with him because I believed stupid lies.

At lunch Ethan sat next to me. At first he hesitated to hold my hand but after a while he finally touched me.
It was like a rush running through me. The need of his touch made this moment so much more intense.
He was talking to Jake not even noticing what he was doing to me.
Just by the mere stroke of his big hand on my leg I felt loved, he didn't even have to say anything or even look at me.

I saw Britney giving me a wink and I realised that I was staring at his perfect face while he was busy talking clearly needing his love.

He turned his head. He just smiled. Pulling me closer to him and taking a piece of hair out of my face.
I looked at his eyes then his lips. When our eyes met agian I could feel myself tremble.

" Babe are you okay?" He questioned. Smirking.
" Uhh. I'm fine why?" Asked trying to get myself together.

"The bell rang. Are you ready to go?" He said.

That's when I noticed we were almost the only ones in the room left.
"Oh yeah. " I said.
" Are you sure you're fine?" He questioned.
" Yeah why?" I asked acting like nothing was wrong.
"I don't know you're acting weird. " he said with a smirk knowing exactly what was wrong.
"Don't be mean. " I said as I stood up.
I was grabbing my things when I felt his hands on my hips, his breath in my neck causing goosebumps to appear.

" You sure you're fine." He asked.
He knew exactly what he was doing to me.
" Y-yeah. I - I'm fine. ." I breathed.
He placed a soft kiss on my neck.

"You wanna hang out after school or wanna go watch a movie tomorrow? " he asked still talking into my neck.
I turned around to face him.
"I'll love to go watch a movie with you tomorrow. ." I smiled pecking his lip.

" But right now I'm late for class." I said as I got all my things and kissed him on the cheek and ran of to class.

-After school-

Britney's POV

When the bell finally rang I rushed out of my boring class and headed straight for my locker. I was very excited to watch Grayson at practice and spend some time with him after this whole stressful week.

" Hey beautiful. "A fimliar voice said as he hugged me from behind.
"Hi what's up. ?"I ask as I turn around. "Not much I've just been waiting all day to hang out with you. " he said leaning down and pecking my lip.
" Me too babe. Ya ready to go? " I asked.
He nodded and we walked to the gym.

As I was sitting on the bench I texted Cindy.

-Text -

Cindy: Hey what's up.
Britney: Not much just at the gym. Watching Grayson practice. And you?
Cindy: Cool man. I'm just chilling. Did you hear about Katelyn and Brad?
Britney: No what happened?
Cindy : Apparently they're like a thing now.
Britney: no way.
Cindy: tell me about it.

As Grayson finished practice he made his way to me.

" Hey babe." He said ask I stood.
He wrapped his srong arms around my waist.
" Grayson you're all sweaty and stuff. " I said trying to get out of his grip.
"I know you love me even though I smell bad and is sweating all over you."he said pulling me closer to him.

" Ahh sweet, you guys look all lovely dovey." I heard a familiar voice say.

A/N Thanks for reading and vote for my story. .Comment what you think and share my story. .♥ ♡ ♥ ♡