Chapter : 37

Ethan's POV

This morning  I  left Cindy's  house without  seeing  her and she's  still not answering  my calls or texts.

My thoughts  was interupted by Grayson  coming  into my room.

"Hey Bro. " I said. .

" Hey what's  wrong  with  Cindy. ?"he asked and immediately I got worried.

" why do ask did you see her.?" I questioned.

" Yeah  she was at Britney's.  She was in tears. " he said.
As soon  as I heard  that  I shot out of my chear and got my phone , within  seconds  I was out the door..

I ran hoping  she's  okay.  I was angry . I don't  really  know why. Maybe  that she's  going  through  a tough  time  and not telling  me or angry  at who is putting  her through  the tough time..

I knocked  on  her door breathless.
Finally  she opened  the door.
Her eyes red and puffy.
She wiped her cheeks  and came in for an hug.
My heart  broke seeing  her like this..

" Grayson  told me you were at Britney's  crying and didn't  know what else to do but to come here and see." I said  holding her tightly.

" I'm  sorry  I didn't  answer your calls or texts. " she said  pulling  away.
"Come in." Her mother  said it looks like she's been crying  as well. .

Cindy  closed the door behind  me.

" what's going on why have you been crying? " I questioned.

" I'll  leave  you two to talk.." Miss Evans  said.

-6 Months  later -

It's  been six months  since that day Cindy  told me about her father. From there  on out Miss  Evans  left me and Cindy  to our relationship. That Monday  things  at school started  to get rough for the girls. It's  like everyone  has it out for them.

Britney's POV

The last couple of  months  has been hell. I'm so tired  of  fighting and getting bullied. Katelyn has tried  everything  in her power to get the Dolans away from me and Cindy.
She even told  Grayson  about  Roman. For a moment  I thought   Grayson would  leave me but like always he was understanding after  posting the video  about the  Chapsticks challenge my YouTube channel blew up the fans hated me at first  but Grayson  and Ethan  both let they're  fans understand  that  they wouldn't  let the hurt us.

At this moment  I'm  editing  a cover video I did. I've  always liked singing  and decided  to start making  cover videos. It's  been a huge success.

Cindy's POV

"Hey everybody and  welcome back to my channel. ."
"This week I'm  announcing  something  really exciting. .."
" I am starting  a second  channel  where I'll  be  posting  vlogs . "
" Just a quick  warning .. I won't  be  posting  every  week on that channel."

" The channels  name is gonna be Cindy  cat's vlogs. "

----

So my channel  has been doing  great. I made peace with my parents   and school... well  schools  been hard but I'm  dealing  with  it. Britney Ethan and Grayson  has been really  supportive.  Well we've  been  really  supportive  of  each other. I've  decided  that  Katelyn  won't  get  her way.. 

Grayson's POV

I took a quick  shower before  I headed  to Britney's. . Aunistly it's  about 4 weeks before summer holiday and I can't  wait. I'll  be  able  to  go to  New Jersey  and see my family. Me and Ethan  has also been invited  to be at Playlist live and I'm  super  excited but also worried . I've still gotta tell Britney.

I knocked  on  the  door and my heart started  pounding. Soon after  she  opened the  door  exited  and screaming. .

" Gray guess what? !" She yelled  happy. .
" What's  going  on  baby?" I questioned. .
" I just got invited  to  Playlist live..!!!!" She yelled.
My heart  skipped a beat...
" Oh my God that's  amazing." I said  rapping  my  arms around  her waist  hugging  her.

" I have  a surprise for you as well babe."I said still  holding  her.

"What more good news.."she said smiling. .
" Yeah it's  more good news.."I said.
"What is it..." she got excited. .
" I was also  invited  to  Playlist live. ." I smiled.
She smiled  and I couldn't  help myself so I leaned down  connecting our lips. 
It was like  the world stopped. .
I really  loved this amazing  person  in my arms..

A/N Thanks for reading and comment what you thought about it...share my story please..