Chapter 8: # Jealous?

"Is she okay?" Hyoyeon asked Taeyeon when the midget went out of Yuri's room after tucking the tan girl to sleep.

"She's okay now Hyo, don't worry. It's a relief she's not having a fever unlike before when she gets lost" Taeyeon answered and patted her cousin's head. She knows how concern Hyoyeon is when it comes to Yuri, well, all of them are.

The two of them descended the stairs and found the gang in the living room, Jessica dozing off on Tiffany's lap and Sunny is watching a random TV program. Taeyeon told them that they will be going home but Hyoyeon wouldn't budge.

"I'll just sleep here Taeng" She said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I want to make sure she's going to be okay"

"Alright, take care Hyo"

"See you tomorrow, message me when you get home"

The two couples went on their own ways.

Hyoyeon took a deep breath before going up to Yuri's room, since they were like a family the maids won't care if any of the girls want to sleepover.

She went to Yuri's bedside and kissed the girl's forehead.

"Sweet dreams Yul"

---

Two tall girls walked silently along their apartment's hall, both of them are thinking about the incident that happened at the school earlier, both of them have mixed and unidentified/unexplained feelings, both of them frown then smile a while after, both of them have a certain person inside their head.

Sooyoung opened the door of their apartment with a big smile followed by Yoona with an even bigger smile. They both sat on the sofa still haven't said a word to each other. It's like they are still daydreaming, smiling like an idiot. I wonder how they got home.

"Yoong"

"Soo"

They both said at the same time. They looked at each other and laugh until their stomach aches.

"Yoong, I think I'll enjoy my stay here"

"Me too Soo, me too"

---

It was an unusual morning at Seoul Academy, everybody seems so tensed no one even dared to say a word. At this time of the morning fans were gathered cheering and taking a glimpse of their crushes but this time no one even gushes over someone.

When they are ready to call out for their crush's name, a very cold stare from the Ice princess shut them off, joined by a very deadly atmosphere coming from her girlfriend and the midget couple. Hyoyeon and Yuri just walk silently behind their unnies.

And it was like the whole student body knows that they did something wrong, it was because of the incident yesterday. Almost all the guilty students bowed their head because of shame. Among the sea of depressed students are two confused individual, since they are new no one dared to tell them what's going on, since they arrived earlier to have a tour around the academy with Vic, Luna and Amber, they don't have any idea of what's happening.

"Did someone died?" Sooyoung asked.

"No, it's just that the queens are mad because of what happened yesterday" a tall pale girl answered.

"And you are?" Soo asked again.

"Choi Jinri, but call me Sulli, and this sleepy girl is Jung Soojung" she answered, and that was the only time they realized that she's standing on a bench while a girl is sleeping beside her.

"What happened?" Luna asked while trying to get a glimpse of what's happening in the crowd.

"The fans went overboard yesterday, HyoYul unnies got mobbed and Yuri unnie got lost in the woods." A sleepy Soojung answered.

"You're awake?" Victoria said.

"I'm awake the whole time, I can't sleep with all this people getting on my nerves." Soojung said back into her old usual icy state. She eyed the two unfamiliar faces with her friends.

"Who are you?" She asked coldly.

"Krys ask nicely" Amber said.

"It's okay Amber-shii, I'm Choi Sooyoung, and this is my friend, Im Yoona we are new here, nice to meet you" Sooyoung answered without even flinching because of the girl's cold stare. Talking about immunity, Yoona has the same eyes every now and then.

"Oh, that explains it" Krystal said and intentionally eyed the Im and smirked.

Yoona saw it and was a little bit confused on why the girl acted like that.

"Well then see you all later!" Krystal said with a totally different attitude she seems so hyper.

"Yuri-unnie!" Krystal runs into the crowd and hugged her favorite unnie without caring about her other unnies' mood.

"Soojung" Yuri acknowledge the girl, she tapped the younger girl's head and smile adoringly. Soojung felt happy and she knows exactly what to do. Without even searching in the crowd her eyes automatically found a pair of doe eyes staring intently at her and her favorite unnie. She smirked and returned her attention to Yuri.

"I love you unnie!"

"I love you too Soojung"

Yoona doesn't know but she felt that, that 'Krystal' girl will be a hell of a headache to her. Starting with this unfamiliar feeling when she saw the girl hugged Yuri and said the words 'I love you' and the tan girl answered fairly. She just looked at the two while walking, boring holes on their back while their group walked a bit behind them through the hallways.

While Sooyoung walks or more like hopping gleefully, Yoona looks like someone who just came out from a grave, not mentioning she's a bit colder than before so nobody tries to talk to her.

When they reached their class, she thought that Krystal will be out of her sight but she's wrong because the girl stayed and talk to Yuri. She saw how the two talked sweetly to each other.

Crumpling a piece of paper in her hands, Sooyoung gasp in horror.

"Im Yoooonnnnaaa!!!"

All of the students inside the classroom looked at the screaming girl.

"That's my homework for Algebra! I'm going to ask you to check if I did okay!"

"Oh?"

The doe eyed girl asked and looked at the paper.

"I'm sorry" she said lifelessly and headed out of the classroom after she gave the paper back to Sooyoung.

Though she's puzzled by her best friend's behavior she decided not to follow the Im. She knows that there is something bothering her best buddy.

---

Two girls stood quietly amidst of the noisy classroom. One girl eyeing the tall girl and the other watched as the doe-eyed girl stormed out of the class.