Chapter 4 # New Friends and the New Ice Princess

After minutes of walking they reached the administration building where all the working offices located, they went up to the 2nd floor and the 1st room to the right is where the registration office is. After exchanging words with the teacher in-charged she gave them their schedule and student handbook (rules and regulations) and stuffs.

"This is your schedule and student handbook. The student council will assign someone to accompany the two of you, it is part of their project, 'The Newbie Guide Unit', and you will meet your guide later at the student orientation" Mrs. Go said as she hands them their things.

"Thank you Mrs. Go" Sooyoung and Yoona said and bowed.

*Knock*knock

Someone peeked inside and Mrs. Go smiled.

"Good morning Seohyun" the teacher said.

"Good morning, Mrs. Go, Taeyeon unnie is asking for the list of freshmen and transfer students for the NG unit" Seohyun said politely after greeting the older lady and two more students inside which is Yoona and Sooyoung.

"Oh good timing, here it is" Mrs. Go hands Seohyun the documents consist of the new student profiles.

"By the way what time is the orientation?" Mrs. Go asked.

"We will have separate orientation for freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors." Seohyun answered politely

"For the freshmen it will start at 9 am, sophomores 10 am, juniors after lunch and seniors at 2 pm, we will have our regular classes tomorrow, students have free time for today" Seohyun added.

"Oh is that so? Thank you Seohyun" Mrs. Go said.

Seohyun bowed and left the office politely.

"Thank you Mrs. Go, we will go on our way now" Sooyoung and Yoona also thanked the lady and went out of the office.

---

"So it's a free day today, which means we have time to familiarize the whole school by ourselves before the orientation this afternoon." Sooyoung said and Yoona just nodded in response.

They went to explore different buildings and departments, they went to the gym, the cafeteria, field and many more, they also looked for a place they can call theirs or a hang-out place for the rest of the year.

The two best of friends were wandering around the school field and checked some of the clubs that can suit their interest when they heard a very loud scream.

"I LOVE YOU MY DONGSAENG KWON YURI! I, KIM HYOYEON WILL BE THE BEST UNNIE IN THE WORLD, I WILL SNATCH THAT TITLE FROM THAT AHJUMMA KIM TAEYEON!"

They were weirded by the girl's confession and got even more weirded when some students seems to cheer for the girl. Some even shouted their support and some of them were jealous. Like one of the conversation they heard.

"Aww I hope I can confess my feelings for Yuri my loves so sweet, like that" they heard a Chinese looking girl said.

"Unnie, you can't even talk straight in Korean when she's near you, how can you confess?" A boy/girl said? whut?

"Amber is right unnie, you look like a Chinese statue when that happens" a small girl said.

"Aish! You two should support me not discourage me!" the Chinese girl said.

And her two companions just laugh at her and she just shook her head.

Sooyoung and Yoona who heard the whole conversation stared at the group weirdly when suddenly one of them smiled at them.