Chapter 3 # Yuri and Friends: THE BEST UNNIES

"Ahhhhhhh, so bored" Hyoyeon said in no one particular, they were on the rooftop killing sometime after they were kicked out of the Student council office after they cause a little commotion inside that once peaceful and accountable office.

Flashback...

"So since it's the first day of school, we will reward the students with some leisure time, no classes for today but they still have to attend the orientation per year level for first day attendance" Hwang Tiffany the Student Council secretary told the officers the summary of their meeting.

"As for today we will have four separate orientations per year level in orderly manner, each organization will have their spotlight to endorsed their clubs and persuade new students to join theirs, there are also booths for each organization for the registration. Any reaction?" She added.

"waaaaahhhhh! No classes?!" Every member of the student council looked at the tan goddess seating on the far end seat of the board room.

"Yes, aren't you happy Ms. Kwon?" Tiffany asked the whining Yuri sounding to be professional as she can after she saw how cute Yuri was.

"I'm not, I'm so excited for school you know! I even wore my new shirt from Sunny unnie!" Yuri said and crossed her arms while sulking like a baby.

"You said you are excited but you woke up late and forgot about first day of school" Hyoyeon said for some of them to hear and laugh at the sulking goddess but not in the bad way don't get me wrong.

"Yah I slept late you know!" Yuri defended her self.

"Yeah watching your favorite rat in the whole wide world" Hyoyeon teased and Yuri gasped.

"He is not a RAT he is a MOUSE, MICKEY MOUSE!" Yuri shouted.

"Yuri, Hyo, enough." Both turned quiet when they heard Taeyeon's calm but deadly words. She can even rival Jessica's or even worse.

"What are you even doing here? Both of you are not part of the student council" Taeyeon said.

"We miss you so muchiie unnies!" Yuri tried to use her aegyo because she knows that it is Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny and Tiffany's weakness. Hyoyeon smirked and shook her head knowing that Yuri have the upper hand. She knows how Yuri's aegyo works because she is one of the constant victims.

Some members blushed at the girl's aegyo even though it was not really for them, it is just that Yuri is so irresistibly cute. Jessica woke up from her slumber when she heard the familiar aegyo, it was a mystery on how come she didn't flinched when HyoYul started shouting but woke up instantly after Yuri's aegyo. Tiffany covered her face with her clipboard to hide her flushed face and to avoid seeing Yuri's cute face because she knows once she stares she will give in. Sunny covered her ears and turned her back to avoid the temptation of running and hugging Yuri. Taeyeon closed her eyes and breathe heavily, she needs to get a hold of the situation.

"You two get out" Taeyeon said again with her calm but deadly words.

Everybody was shocked by Taeyeon's statement, if anyone is a candidate as Yuri's best unnie in the whole wide universe, it would be Taeyeon because she cares for the girl too much, but hearing her with a cold statement it could've broken some of Yuri's heartstrings and as well with others.

"Bu-"

"Let's go Yul, it's clear that they don't miss us and they don't want our presence here" Hyoyeon cut Yuri off.

"But Hyo"

"Let's go" Hyoyeon dragged the sad Yuri out of the office and slammed the door a little bit louder, she's annoyed by her cousin's behavior but she knows that the officers are busy right now and it's their fault to barged inside the meeting uninvited.

Flashback ends...

Hyoyeon notice that her best friend is unusually quiet, Taeyeon's words has really pierced into Yuri's poor heart.

"Hey puppy, don't be sad now okay?" She said and cupped Yuri's face and rubbed her cheeks gently but Yuri pouted even more and started to tear up.

"Hyoyeonnie... Taeyeonnie doesn't love me anymore" Yuri weakly stated and it almost came out as a whisper.

Hyoyeon wiped Yuri's tears with her thumb and comforted the girl, she knows why Yuri is so affected by Taeyeon's coldness. Yuri is afraid of losing someone, she's afraid of being left out and to be unloved.

Yuri is a product of a broken family, her mother has a new family while her dad is busy expanding their businesses making the Kwon as one of the richest family in world. She lives alone in their huge and luxurious but empty mansion with only a few workers with her.

"Taeyeon loves you okay, don't say that, the others too and me too, we all love you, don't you ever forget that okay?" Hyoyeon said, it breaks her seeing Yuri in a vulnerable state like this. Without hearing the other girl's response she enthusiastically stood up and brought her hand in from of her mouth.

"I LOVE YOU MY DONGSAENG KWON YURI! I, KIM HYOYEON WILL BE THE BEST UNNIE IN THE WORLD, I WILL SNATCH THAT TITLE FROM THAT AHJUMMA KIM TAEYEON!"

Hyoyeon shouted with all her might causing some of the students to look up from the voice, some cheered and clapped their hands for Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon looked at Yuri and saw a smile from her puppy's face.

"YAH! I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN KIM HYOYEON! THAT TITLE IS FOREVER MINE! AND HOW DARE YOU CALL ME AN AHJUMMA!"

Suddenly a midget came bursting out from the rooftop's door and shouted at Hyoyeon, she was followed by three more shorties and they nodded with Taeyeon statement.

"Yeah we won't let you have Yuwree baby alone for yourself" Tiffany said.

"You can't even pronounce her name right Ppany!" Hyoyeon said.

"I want my seobang back Kim Hyoyeon!" Jessica shouted.

"You already have Tiffany! You selfish two timer!" Hyoyeon answered.

The three continue to bicker while Sunny watched her Taengoo apologized to Yuri, she smiled on how gentle Taeyeon is when she saw Yuri's face with tears and watched how Yuri played hard to get. She shook her head when she heard Taeyeon bribed Yuri with Ice cream and to give up her dookongs for a week, something that Taeyeon would do to pacify a mad Soonkyu.

"I love you BabyYul, I love you next to Sunbun and before dookong and ice cream, and you are like second place" Taeyeon said.

"Well I love you more than I love Taengoo" Sunny decided to tease her girlfriend. She saw how shocked Taeyeon's face and Yuri's playful grin.

"YAH LEE SOONKYU!" Taeyeon, Hyo, Sica and Fany shouted.

Yuri cannot contain her happiness, she is very thankful to have friends like them, she enjoyed the attention and how they spoiled her something that she didn't experienced from her parents, if only...

"GROUP HUG!" Tiffany said and Yuri was engulfed with a big warm and loving embrace.

Being the maknae of the group and the tallest it's funny how they were like a group of preschoolers hugging their teacher. Hehehehe.

"Thank you unnies. I love all of you" Yuri said and bowed her head because she'd be embarrassed when the girls teased her.

"aaaaaawwwwww so cute!"

"We love you too Yul as big as the whole universe and the other universe"

They spent hanging out at the roof top before the officers proceed to the gym for the first batch of orientation.

---

I wrote a glimpse of Yuri's background :) The rest of the gang is revealed more characters to come. Enjoy reading.