Chapter 6 # Chocolate and Heartbeat

*remember Yuri's condition which I wrote at her character description.

Hyoyeon and her companion stopped when they got tired from running trying to lose their fans.

"Maybe we'll be safe from here. Are you okay Yul?" Hyoyeon asked and faced her company but what happened next shocked her. It was scarier than being mobbed by their crazy fans.

"OH SHOOT! YOU'RE NOT YURI!" Hyoyeon shouted still holding the other girl's hand, which startled the latter.

"Yes, I'm not Yuri-shii, I'm pretty but she's prettier" The girl said calmly still catching her breath.

"HOLY MOTHER OF SUGAR HONEY ICED TEA! YOU ARE NOT KWON YURI!" Hyoyeon sounded like she made a very big mistake, and she's about to cry. Well she did because she mistakenly took a stranger to run away from her fans.

"Yah! I heard you the first time! I'm not Yuri-shii! And what's with sugar, honey, iced tea? You're making me hungry" Sooyoung shouted and with that her stomach grumbled as a sign that she's really hungry causing the blonde girl to laugh.

"Hahahahahahaha, that's a cute sound you got there" Hyoyeon laughed making Sooyoung to look at her because of her melodious laugh. Sooyoung smiled because at least she made the girl laugh, she can't handle crying because of her happy personality.

"Here, eat this" Hyoyeon handed Sooyoung a chocolate bar.

"Where did you get this?" She asked.

"Yuri and I always carry chocolates in case we get hungry" Hyoyeon said. Sooyoung was about to say thank you when Hyoyeon shouted for the third time.

"Omo! Omo this is bad, this is bad, Yuri is missing!" Hyoyeon said panicking.

'Gosh is this girl bipolar or something?' she thought.

"My best friends is missing too, maybe they are together. Let's not worry okay, they can find their way back, Yuri-shii is good at directions she helped us find the registration office" Sooyoung tried to calm down Hyoyeon like she knows Yuri better.

"No, you are mistaken. Yuri might be good at directions but she's topographically disoriented." Hyoyeon said as she pulled out her phone and called someone.

"Huh? Topograph what?' Sooyoung asked but didn't get any answer.

"TAENG! I LOST YURI!" Hyoyeon shouted at her phone and she's really about to cry. Sooyoung observed the girl in front of her, she's small and cute. She smiled at the thought but this is not the right time to gawk at someone as beautiful as the girl. She didn't even know what the girl's name is.

"We were mobbed by our fans in detention, we run away not knowing that we weren't with each other" Hyoyeon said.

"We are near the auditorium, second floor" Sooyoung heard the girl said, maybe someone on the other side of the phone asked where they are. That is when she realized that the girl have her phone.

"Okay we'll wait here Taeng" Hyoyeon said and hung up.

"Umm, excuse me? Why do you have your phone? We left ours at the detention office" Sooyoung asked curiously.

"We didn't leave ours" Hyoyeon answered shortly.

"hmmm, what's your name?" Sooyoung asked starting a conversation.

"Kim Hyoyeon" Hyoyeon answered.

"Well nice to meet you Hyoyeon-shii, I'm Choi Sooyoung" Sooyoung said and offered her a hand shake which Hyoyeon took gladly. Somehow she felt comfortable with the girl even though she's really scared of what might happen to Yuri.

"Here have some, you might be hungry too" Sooyoung offered her the chocolate bar.

"But you are hungry" Hyoyeon said.

"We can share, come on, it will cheer you up" Sooyoung persuaded, Hyoyeon looked at her before biting at the chocolate bar.

Sooyoung smiled unconsciously seeing the girl eat. She was a little shocked with herself because she never shares her food even with Yoona but with this girl she offered something without even having second thoughts.

"Thank you" Hyoyeon said, she didn't know why she suddenly became shy, maybe because they just met or because they are sharing a chocolate bar.

"No, thank you, this chocolate bar is yours, so without it we won't be eating something" Sooyoung said smiling.

The two of them were enveloped by a comforting silence while sharing with the chocolate bar. Both feeling the same.

'Why the heck my heart is beating so fast?'

---

"They are not aware that they are sharing an indirect kiss because they are sharing a chocolate bar with both of them biting alternately, do they?" Tiffany asked her friends and the others just nodded.

They have been observing Hyoyeon and the new girl for a good 5 minutes now. And not even one of them dared to approach the two girls.

"Let's go, Yuri is still missing. We need to know what exactly happened" Taeyeon said not forgetting about why Hyoyeon called her.

"HYO!" Sunny shouted and run to Hyoyeon and hugged the girl.

"Guys! We need to find Yuri, Sorry Taeng it's my fault, I'm not aware of my surroundings and acted without thinking" Hyoyeon said.

"No it's not your fault Hyo, no one is at fault" Taeyeon said.

"Excuse me? Who are you?" Tiffany asked, curious about who is the girl who shares a chocolate with Hyoyeon.

"My name is Choi Sooyoung, I'm a transferee. Hyoyeon-shii, accidentaly dragged me with her while running away from her fans thinking I was Yuri" Sooyoung answered, recognizing the newly arrived girls as the officers of the student council.

"We have a hint that Sooyoung's best friend is with Yuri, maybe we switched partners" Hyoyeon said her head down.

"Why didn't you call one of them?" Jessica finally spoke.

"Yuri's phone is with me, while Sooyoung-shii and her friend's phones are in the detention office" Hyoyeon answered.

"Now that's a bigger problem, school hours are about to end, we should hurry and find both of them" Sunny said.

"We can spilt up into pairs and search the whole school, we can call each other for updates" Taeyeon said and others agreed.

They started to pair up automatically, Taeyeon with Sunny, Jessica with Tiffany and Hyoyeon with Sooyoung.

"Let's meet up near the school gates. Hyoyeon you guys should dropped by in the detention office to get Sooyoung-shii's phone" Taeyeon ordered and they spilt up to start searching.

---

Sneak peek

Chapter 7 # Hot and Cold

"This is your fault! If you didn't dragged me I'm not going to get lost with you stupid!"

"Yah! I'm not stupid and how many times do I have tell you that it's not my fault!"

"It is your fault you idiot!"

"I'm not an idiot! Why are you so mean to me?! I hate you!"

"I hate you too! Chicken brain!"

---

This is just a short update. Drop some comments please.  No YoonYul moment yet but I made HyoYoung. Next chapter is all about Yoonyul and I'm working on it. For now enjoy the little sneak peak.