Characters

*Note: Ages are not parallel to their real ones, the order is mixed up too.

The Pranksters

Kim Hyoyeon: 19 years old. Heiress of Kim Corporations. Best friends with Yuri. The Dancing Queen of Seoul Academy. A prankster but unbelievably smart . Behind her angel like appearance she is playful and like to mess with the other students and even teachers in Seoul Academy but a thoughtful and caring unnie when it comes to Yuri.

Kwon Yuri: 18 years old. Heiress of the Kwon Empire. Best friends with Hyoyeon. The Dancing Goddess of Seoul Academy. A prankster but the smartest student in Seoul Academy. Behind her goddess like figure and appearance she is playful and a kid like when it comes to pranking. She has a condition called "Topographical Agnosia" it means that even though she can read maps and describe the visual layout of a place she become lost in familiar environment for example her school, mall or even her own house. One of the reason why Hyoyeon care for her a lot.

The Newbies

Choi Sooyoung: 19 years old. An ordinary student who came from Japan and received a scholarship at Seoul Academy. She is friendly and likes new adventures and always see good in others. She is a shikshin by heart and mind, alongside with her best friend Yoona. She takes care of Yoona like a sister and support her in what ever she does.

Im Yoona: 18 years old. An ordinary student who came from Japan and received a scholarship at Seoul Academy. Unlike her best friend Sooyoung, she is cold and distant to others except to her shikshin buddy. She's playful and sweet with Sooyoung but became quiet and serious with others. She has a dream of having her own successful chains of restaurant to help her father that is why she's studying hard and went to Seoul Academy even though her father opposed the idea.

Other characters will appear on the chapters, read and find out who they are. Thank you and enjoy!