Polka dots to the rescue !

Sofia struggled the entire way as a lifeless Adrian dragged her to the dungeons.

She kept on glancing at him – trying to get him to talk but no, nothing. That stupid follower of Vultan had cast a spell on her friends and family and now they were completely under his stupid control. Just super duper splendidly freaking fantastic! But still, Sofia wasn't the type of girl to give up.

"Adrian, please say something!" Sofia begged.

Nothing

"Are you okay?"

Nothing

"Can't you at least try to break free of his spell?"

Still nothing.

Sofia was gonna ask him another question but he suddenly took a very sharp right turn making her shut up. He opened a huge steel door and grabbed a flaming torch on the way. He led her down a dozen of algae covered steps – quite roughly she might add and stopped in front of an empty cell.

It didn't take an idiot to realise that this is the oh so famous dungeon. The stench of rotten food, mixed with sweat and was it blood was so overpowering that she felt like she was gonna pass out right then and there.

Adrian looked at her for a brief moment before tossing her in the cell like she weighed nothing! Not being able to keep her balance, she ended up landing on her knees which equalled to her skin peeling in that region and the answer was scarlet liquid pouring out like big fat angry streaks of tears

Perfect, just perfect!

"Universe, why are you being so mean to me today?" Sofia mentally whined looking up only to be faced with cobblestone ceiling covered in thick layers of slimy algae.

Sofia just sighed and turned around to meet a pair of lifeless baby blue eyes. He was still staring at her as he locked the cell and walked off.

Now that her eyes had finally adjusted to the gloomy darkness – she could finally see clearly. There was a bed – which for some random reason smelled like rotten milk and socks and there was a tiny gap in the wall for which she assumed was a window and there was nothing else.

Sofia whimpered in pain when she tried to move her knees as pain shot through her legs like demonic claws scratching her soft angelic skin. Nevertheless, she still got up and half walked and half limped to the disgusting bed. Even though the bed smelled horribly weird but it still calmed her – soothing out all the confusions, the panic, the horrid, the worries and the nightmares as she burst into tears. The tears that poured out of her beautiful eyes caking her face – somehow having a soothing effect on her lulling her to sleep making her forget about her helpless dilemma.

Sofia awoke with a start. She looked around her frantically as her recent dilemma came crashing on her suffocating her until she couldn't breathe anymore. But forget that for a second – something very peculiar just grabbed her attention. It was a soft orchestral melody – was it music? How the heck could that even be possible? Then the thought hit her square in the gut. THE BALL! How could she forget about the ball? Was it evening already? WOW, time does fly fast when you're sad. Judging by the sound of it, the guests have already arrived and Sirak and Sabina were there! Oh no no no! He's gonna do the same thing he did to her best friends and family! Oh god! She had to get out of here right now!

That's when she heard it – the hurried sound of heels clicking on the algae covered steps. Sofia scrambled to the furthest corner of the cell and curled into a tight ball in fear. What if it was Sabina or worse her lifeless zombie friends? What if Sabina tried to mind control her again? Sofia was in no state to deal with them of her right now. The image of their lifeless EYES literally scared the daylight out of her. She couldn't bear those lifeless eyes anymore. No no no, please no. Not in any she could deal with them right now.

She could only see the silhouette of the person. It was a person – a young woman. As she came closer she could see the person. She was wearing a knee-length dress with multicoloured polka dots. As Sofia walked closer to the person she could clearly see the person's face and her eyes. Her eyes were full of life, excitement and relief dancing in her eyes. Sofia immediately knew she wasn't being controlled – how you may ask? Sofia herself didn't know. Sofia sighed in relief as she breathed out her name.

"Kiara!"

Kiara smiled at her as she took out a huge key to unlocking that humongous lock from the belt of her dress. As Kiara worked to unlock the huge lock she whispered

"Shush milady, I'm gonna get you out of here!"

Hey guys,

Wait, wait, wait
Looks down guiltily – sorry about the late update, it's just that I've been super busy and I simply didn't have enough time to write so yeah. But can I please request you to comment on my book? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Thanks guys, you're the best!

Anyways,

Vote

Comment

Share

And follow me (if you want to)

Love,

Shadowwizard201 :)