I'm a what ?????

Whispers could be heard all around the room as people tensely talked about the recent event.

"You really think she's the one, father?" asked Darren looking at his father with hopeful eyes.

"I don't know son, but no human has the power to open up a portal and suddenly travel across the universe," said King Aureone looking at the girl peacefully lying on the soft bed.

Sofia could hear whispers everywhere but they all seemed very distant, suddenly images started forming in front of her and everything turned white. Sofia sat up on the bed gasping for breath as if thousands of hands were pressing her down.

All eyes turned to her, some were worried and concerned and others watching her with fascination.

"Whoa, whoa, calm down sweetie, your all right!" said Arianna smiling down at her warmly.

Sofia turned to look at the direction of the voice and met a girl with beautiful tan skin and dazzling golden eyes with brown hair, she was looking down at her warmly and looked around the room frantically.

She realized she was not in her usual comfy bedroom as she took in her surroundings as she saw that she was in a room of what seemed like an infirmary.

She scanned the room again as she noticed there were also other people here, five teenagers to be exact and one adult who seemed like to be in his late forties.

She met a pair of navy blue eyes who was looking at her intently as if expecting her to recognize him.

She finally had the courage to speak, but when her voice came out she almost didn't recognize it as it was full of confidence and it sounded very intimidating,

"Who are you and where the hell am I?" she looked around the room again thinking of possible ways to escape.

The adult put his hands up in the air as if to surrender, then said,

"You are in Arecnia my child as you fell through a portal and hit your head"

" Excuse me? is this like some sort of practical joke, cause if it is it's not funny" Sofia exclaimed.

She then absentmindedly started fiddling with the necklace that she always had on no matter what.

The guy with the navy blue eyes, noticed this as he suddenly forwards with gentle carefree steps as he asked her, " Have you always had that ?"

She answered almost hesitantly, " Yea, for as long as I can remember"

He then turned toward the adult, " Father, why don't we just show her then?"

Father ? she wondered what the hell is going on?

The father nodded, as the guy took a step towards her and sat on the bed. He then put his hand out to her and motioned for her to take that necklace off.

She reluctantly did and placed it on his still waiting hand as she watched with curiosity as she wondered what he was doing...

He then moved his other hand expertly on top of the necklace for what seemed like an eye pattern and said "Crestoowmego!"

The drawing pattern started glowing purple as her surroundings started changing. She looked around frantically as images of battle started forming.

Ok, this is truly beyond weird.......

There was a little boy about 6 years old running through the forest. He was holding something dearly to him as he sprinted through the forest. As Sofia looked closer she realized it was a baby, a baby girl, only a few months old. The boy then suddenly tripped over a branch and hit the ground hard, but he still protected the baby as he absorbed all the pain for the girl. She just realized something, the boy who just fell down had striking similarities to the guy she had met earlier. With the same eyes only now he had lost his boyish features and now he was a handsome looking teenager. There was something chasing them, she could see them clearly now, they were men, but they didn't look like normal men, their entire body was made out of the ghostly black smoke with scarlet eyes that had no pupils in them. Just by looking at them made Sofia shudder with fear and she could only imagine what the poor boy must have been feeling at that time. The shadow men were getting closer as the boy scooted backward hurriedly with the baby trying to get away as fast as he could go. Suddenly with a blinding flash jumped a man with a shining silver sword. He fought with the men fearlessly slicing through them without hesitation as they all crumbled to ashes. By looking closer at the man Sofia suddenly realized he was the adult that she just met moments ago only in this scene he was the younger version of himself. Just when the boy thought he was saved, he was suddenly yanked off the ground by someone. Sofia felt angered by this action as she didn't know why. The man she was now looking at was different than the rest. His skin was an ash color tone as he had long bony fingers that snatched the baby from the boy. He had spiked up jet black hair with cruel black eyes and was wearing a long black cloak that covered his feet.