Meet and Greet

To be honest, Sofia was nervous as heck, meeting new people was never really her thing. It was hard enough at school. But who was she to judge? Suddenly she gets pulled into a portal and lands in an another world. She meets her real father and finds out what? She's royalty! Who knew life could be such a wild rollercoaster ? And the most astonishing fact of all? These people use MAGIC! Who knew magic and fantasy were real? Well, she certainly didn't believe that when she was on earth.

Kiara looked at the young princess and thought to herself, "Poor child, I hope things aren't too much for her......"

When they reached their destination, Sofia couldn't bring herself to be open that door.

"Well, go on Sofia, those people inside aren't going to bite !"

"I know, it's just that you know, my life just suddenly turned into a crazy fantasy book!"

"It's ok dear, you know we're all here" Kiara smiled at her but wondered how exactly the girl is managing to keep herself together.

As she slowly reached to twist the doorknob, her heart beat sped up like it was running a marathon.

It's ok Sofia there are only people inside, besides your brother's there so no worries right? Sofia tried to mentally calm herself.

Oh, come on Sof, man up! They aren't going to bite! Sofia mentally scolded herself.

"You're right, Kiara, they are only people !" with that, mustering all her confidence she swung open the door.

The activity inside the room died down, and all eyes turned to her.

"Hey there Sofia, we're so glad you could join us,"Ariana said.

She turned around and said "thanks" to Kiara and joined the group.

At that moment the group was sitting in a circle and sat on the spot next to Ariana and Darren.

She smiled at everyone and awkwardly waved. They smiled and waved back.

Darren cleared his throat and said, "So since Sofia joined us, should we start this sleepover with introductions?" He asked everyone.

Everyone eagerly nodded and so Darren said, "Alrighty then, I'll go first and we'll go clockwise with everyone saying their full name, where they are from, their age, what element they wield and a personal thing about they would like to share!"

Darren smiled and started, "The name's Darren Sherriden, Prince of Sylvias the kingdom of spirit, I'm 19 , I have the ability to wield the elements of Spirit and all things related to it and I would like to announce that me and Ariana are officially a couple!"

Ariana was blushing furiously as everyone gasped and some giggled furiously. "Ahh, yea guys I was planning to tell you today but I guess Darren beat me to it" She playfully glared at him but before she could start again Darren interrupted, " Sorry for interrupting dear but there's one more thing I would like to say to Sofia, you know how my last name is Sherriden, it's actually an acronym for my original last name.

Sofia could just only stare at him with amazement, "So you mean you have 9 last names?"

"Yup, that's right and now so do you!"

"Does that go for all of you guys?"

They all nodded and some laughed at her expression.

Sofia thought for a moment and said, " It's actually 10 last names, Darren"

"Wait how?"

"Because now my name is Sofia Lockwood Sherriden! I can't forget my adoptive parents!"