Chapter 15

Kayla's POV
I wake up the next day, to 15 missed calls from Mom, I wonder what happened now.... I ring her back

M- Kourtney
K- Kayla
M- "Kayla honey where have you been I've been calling you all morning about the wedding dress appointment I made"
K-" oh sorry Mom I was asleep at 5:00am"
M-"haha very funny, I hired a private plane to take us to New York to meet with Vera"
K-" yay I have missed Vera so much the last time I saw her was for Kim's wedding,  I have loved all the dresses she made for my Auntys and now it's my turn"
M-" also who are your bridesmaids so I can let them know, I think you should have no more than 8"
K-" I actually haven't thought about it much but yeah i think 8 is good"
M-" ok well text me the 8 people when you have decided we will be in New York for 2 days, tomorrow we will be there for you and then the day after we will be there for the bridesmaids"
K-" ok bye Mom love you"
M-Bye doll love you too"
End of call

I'm so exited for New York, this week is crazy ,I'll be in New York for technically 3 days and a half and then when I get back Brandon is moving in YAY!! We are so exited to live together. I sit on my bed and think for 15 minutes. about my bridesmaids............ I think I have decided... Aunt Kendall, Aunt Kylie, Aunt Kim, Aunt Khloé, Stas, Pia, Gigi Hadid & Bella Hadid. I'm not going to have Mom as a bridesmaid because she is the mother of the bride so people usually don't do that, and my maid of honour is Bella Hadid aka my best friend. I text Mom the list

I go jump in the shower and put on my outfit, I dressed up a little but still casual because we are going to New York, that's kinda the vibe

I take a mirror selfie of my outfit and post it on Instagram and twitter with the caption "New York here I come!"

I get a text from Bella...

Yes Starbucks! I feel like I haven't had it In ages

Yes Starbucks! I feel like I haven't had it In ages. So I packed my bag in literally 5 minutes and Brandon carried it out to my car, he gave me a kiss and then I got in my car and drove out the gates, to go pick up Bella and go to Starbucks. I arrive at Bella's and I honk my horn and she opens the door and then she struggled to get out the door with her huge suitcase. I found it hilarious so I had to snapchat it. Bella finally got her suitcase out the door she signalled me to open the trunk so I punched the button inside my car and the trunk popped open she put her bags inside and then jumped in the car. "Hey doll, how are you"? I ask her when she finally gets in the car, "Good  I'm so exited to see the dresses","same!!" I reply. We drive to Starbucks and today I got something different I went for a very berry hibiscus refresher and Bella got a caramel latte. We drove to the airport and met up with everyone there, we boarded the plane. Once we got to New York it was around 8:00PM so we went to get dinner and then went back to the hotel. I said goodnight to everyone in the hall and we all went into our seperate rooms. I got into my pyjamas and jumped straight into bed and went to sleep.

Thx so much for 4K+ reads that's absolutely amazing!
Sorry I haven't uploaded in a long time, School has been busy and you know normal stuff, I will try to upload more often.
Liv xx