Chapter 12

Kaylas POV

He pulled out the Tiffany box and got on 1 knee, "Kayla Rose Kardashian will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" He asked! I just stood there shocked and I started crying happy tears because I am so shocked, "Brandon of course I will" I say, he puts the ring on my wedding finger, grabs my waist and pick me up and spins me around. He puts me down and he kisses me and I kiss him back. We run into the house and I announce that we are engaged! Everyone is so happy for us, Mom and Dad don't mind one little bit because they love Brandon and he has been a part of my life since grade school! "Congratulations guys " says Aunty Khloé and gives us both a hug. I can't believe that I'm getting married! Brandon and I walk upstairs into Masons room, "I love You " he whispered to me "I love you too" I whisper back, he grabs me by the waist and pulls me closer and our lips touch and we kiss for the next 5 minutes! I can't believe I'm marrying my best friend! "Are we going to tell everyone at the party?" Brandon asked me "well everyone who's coming are either friends or family so I think they should know before it blows up on social media", I say "ok but we will only tell them if they ask about the ring" he said, "deal" I reply. We kiss again and we walk out of the room.

People start to arrive at the Party, I think Mom and Kylie have told a couple of people about our engagement but it's fine they would find out eventually

People start to arrive at the Party, I think Mom and Kylie have told a couple of people about our engagement but it's fine they would find out eventually. Everyone is drinking and and just having fun, which is exactly what I wanted. My phone rings it's a call from Ariana so I answer
PHONE CALL
KAYLA-KAY
ARIANA-ARI

Ari - "hey girl, happy birthday I'll be over at kris' house in 15 minutes"
Kay- "okay babe"
Ari- "see you soon Hun love ya bye "
End of call
I run up to Brandon and jump on his back and cover his eyes "guess who".... "Umm Kendall " he said teasing "jokes it's KAYLA" he screamed with sarcasm and put me down. We started kissing and then Jonathan walked over too us "happy birthday you 18 year old beaoch " "thx Jonathan " I said as he gave me a hug, I started twirling my hair with my left hand and he noticed the ring, "did you put a ring on it" he asked Brandon with a huge smile coming to his face, "yes As a mater of fact I did", "OMG I can't believe it congrats guys I'm so happy for you" Jonathan said. Jonathan and I have known each other for ever he is actually my god father so if something happens to both of my parents and he can't look after me then I will go live with Jonathan. Mom and Dad would of made one of my aunts husbands my god father but the rule is no family.... so yeah the next best thing was Jonathan.

Ariana ran in with a huge box struggling to carry it, we all couldn't stop laughing "guys a little help" she said Brandon ran over and took the box out of her hands, she ran over to me and gave me a hug and I held up my hand, and she screamed "OH MY FREAKIN GOD Are you and Brandon actually engaged? " she asked "no we are not engaged I just wear an engagement ring for fun... of course we are engaged " Ariana screamed again. "I'm so happy for you babe" "thx Hun " I gave her a big hug.

"Hey guys welcome to my big 18 year old girls birthday party I believe Kayla and Brandon have an announcement" said Mom getting emotional like always she's turning into Grandma Kris. "Umm thanks Mom and thanks everyone for coming so The news is Brandon and I are engaged!" Everyone's screamed "HIP HIP HORAY HIP HIP HORAY HIP HIP HORAY " said Dad as everyone said the hoorays.
And then Hayes walked out from behind the door into the kitchen, "you're engaged!?" OH CRAP

Thanks guys so much for reading comment if you like the new book cover
Xx Liv