Chapter 13

I cant believe Hayes is here i just feel like curling up in my bed and going to sleep. I did not invite him ........................... Kylie!! Kylie and Hayes have always been good friends and when we broke up Kylie didn't take it too well. I walked over to Kylie to ask her if she invited Hayes and she said "I invited him just because I think you guys should at least try to be friends.... just friends " that was not what I was expecting I thought she would do of wanted us to get back together, I'm actually kind of glad that Hayes is here because we were friends for years before we were dating, so why not be friends after. I walked up to Hayes and he gave me a hug so I hugged him back. It was a little bit awkward but I was expecting that anyway. "So I hear that you and Brandon are engaged is that true" he asked "yes we are" I said waiting for him to flip out......"I'm so happy for you" WTF Hayes is not even 1 bit jealous..... wow I think this is a new Hayes.

The night just carried on it was so much fun. Kylie and Tyga were floating around in one of the pool toys the swan, they couldn't stop making out so Brandon and  I jumped in and pushed them out and screamed "GET A ROOM haha " "fine " said Kylie leading Tyga inside. Kylie and Tyga are so cute together and Kylie is the best to King.

It was 1:30am and my birthday was over I am officially 18! And officially engaged! But the party kept going until 3:30am when one of the neighbours complained that we were too loud so we had to end the party but that's okay I was tired any way. I called an uber to come and pick Brandon and I up from Grandmas and take us home. The uber Arrived and dropped us off and we went straight to bed we were so tired.

Thx for reading again I'm so sorry that I haven't uploaded but this is the first post of 2017!! Happy new year guys! Also I can't believe my story has 2k+ reads! That's just insane. I want to thank each and every one of you. 💛 Liv xx 💕