Chapter 6

Kayla's PVO
Today is the day I can move into my new house October 1st I am so exited and ready to be all grown up and an adult living in my own space but it is only 5-10 minutes away from my family it's great. My furniture that I bought at the last shop I went to with Kylie has already been put into the house and in the correct rooms, so all I have to do left is move all of my stuff from Mom and Dads place into mine. Oh and shop for the guest bedrooms. The moving truck is arriving at 9:00am today and it is currently 7:30 so I better get ready.

After I had a shower and got dressed I went downstairs and had breakfast I had a green smoothie and oatmeal and berries

After I had a shower and got dressed I went downstairs and had breakfast I had a green smoothie and oatmeal and berries. After breakfast all of my Aunts and uncles arrived too help me move, we were loading furniture into the truck until it was full and then we dropped it off at the house to Mom and Aunt Khloé and Lamar who is getting a little bit better day by day which is good, they would but the furniture inside the house and the rooms. I still haven't packed for New York and I leave tomorrow. So after this crazy day I will pack my bags. I will not move into the house until I get back from New York on Sunday, so I can move into my house on Monday as soon as I get home and hopefully I am not jet lagged.

Thanks for reading this Chapter of life as a Kardashian
Xx Liv