Chapter 8

Kayla's PVO
I woke up in my clothes from last night and then I remembered that I was too tired to get changed! Today I need to find my red carpet outfit for tonight's red carpet I'm attending with Aunt Khloé, Kylie and possibly Kendall if her flight is on time. I jumped out of bed and walked over to the hotel service phone to order some room service but before that I got a call from Khloé.

Kh-Khloé
Ka-Kayla

Kh- Hey have you had breakfast yet?
Ka- No why?
Kh- Kye and I are going to a café if you want to come
Ka- yeah I'll come what time?
Kh- 9:00 so you have have an hour to get ready
Ka- okay I'll meet you in the lobby
Kh- okay bye
Ka-bye
End of conversation

I put the hotel phone down because we are going out for breakfast so I can't have room service 😢 but anyway. I walked over to my suitcase to find an outfit and I found the perfect outfit for breakfast and also shopping. (A/N: I forgot to mention that because it's October it's fall) I jumped in the shower washed my hair I decided because my hair was SOO wet I should blow dry it which I rarely do, after my hair I did my makeup just a really nice natural glam look with a fall lip.

After I was fully ready I went down to the lobby too meet Kylie and Khloé

After I was fully ready I went down to the lobby too meet Kylie and Khloé. They were already there waiting for me as usual, "Look who's late again" Aunt Khloé  joked, "sorry but do you think this face happens by its self.... Didn't think so" "haha" we all laughed.  Ounce we arrived at the café and the waiter came over to us to take our order
Kylie- Waffles with berries and melted chocolate on top
Khloé- oatmeal with berries
Kayla- Waffles with Berries and Maple syrup on top
While we were eating breakfast we were talking about the red carpet even tonight and what everyone was wearing, "I don't even have my dress yet I'm going shopping for it after breakfast If you guys want to come" I asked, "We'll come so what stores do you want to go to"? Asked Aunt Kylie, "I don't know yet but when we go look around I'm sure I will find a place"  I said, " I'm sure you will" said Aunt Khloé. We left and started looking for a store to find a dress so last minute. We couldn't find anything 😫 but Aunt Khloé had an idea " Hey how about you get something from dash I'm sure we would have something"!! "OMG yes I totally forgot about DASH lets go now quick" I said prushing them. "What colour do you want"? Aunt Kylie asked me, "I was thinking black and white", Aunt Khloé came back with a black crochet crop top and a whole skirt. "What do you think"? Aunt Khloé asked, "I LOVE IT" Aunt Kylie and I said at the exact same time. We rushed back to the hotel and got ready and Ariel came to do our makeup and we were ready to go.

We had a great night on the red carpet and at the event it was amazing!

Thx for reading btw the red carpet picture is terrible because I can't use photoshop that well yet so I'm still learning
Xx Liv