Chapter 16

Kayla's POV

I woke up around 9:30am the next morning and our Appointment was at 12:00pm so I have a couple of hours to get ready, have breakfast and try to get some shopping done. I get my outfit for the day out of my suitcase and lay it out on the bed,. I walk into the bathroom and have a shower. I put on my Victoria's Secret robe and do my makeup and hair. I walk out of the bathroom into the bedroom and put on my outfit.

After I'm all ready I get a facetime call from Aunt KhloéKhlo-Hey, Kim Kylie, Kendall, Your Mom and I are all going for breakfast if you wanna come and let the other bridesmaids know?Kay- of course, I'll let them know, meet you there in 15? Khlo- ...

Khlo-Hey, Kim Kylie, Kendall, Your Mom and I are all going for breakfast if you wanna come and let the other bridesmaids know?
Kay- of course, I'll let them know, meet you there in 15?
Khlo- see you then bye love you
Kay- love you too

I then call the bridesmaids and tell them to meet me out the front of the hotel so we can all go to breakfast together. After I posted a mirror selfie in the bathroom, I got my purse, my phone and everything else I need for the day, and walk out to the hall and press the elevator button and the doors open and then Brandon jumps out from the elevator and picks me up and kisses me. I started crying, because I was so shocked and exited he was here. "Babe what are you here?" I asked, "I'm here to see you" he answered which made me blush. "What you couldn't live without me for 2 days?" I asked him "no I miss my Kay Kay" he said as he picked me up I wrapped myself  around him I gave him a massive hug and then a quick kiss and I was off in the elevator to see the girls.

Thanks guys for reading, I know this chapter was very short,I'm sorry
Let me know if I should make this into a series or not?
Thanks Liv xx