Chapter 9

Kayla's PVO
I went to bed around 3:30 am after the red carpet event and then we went for dinner with Kendall, Gigi, Stas and Tyga.
I jumped in the shower and I got out my outfit that I would wear today. I am flying home today.

also my hair is not blonde, I am wearing a wig but I am thinking of dyeing it  blonde! (Let me know in the comments if she should dye it blonde)

also my hair is not blonde, I am wearing a wig but I am thinking of dyeing it  blonde! (Let me know in the comments if she should dye it blonde). My flight is before Aunt Kylie and Khloé, because I need to organised for my birthday,Today is the 4th my birthday is the 6th I am turning 18! Wow. I am so exited, At my party I am going to have my mom and dad there even though they broke up they are still really good friends so I'm happy because they are happy just being friends so it's not awkward if I have them both there because they are together at our house all the time. Anyways my party will be at my new house for just close family and friends and then my big party will be In Australia! I'm so exited! I jumped on my flight and I am now on my way back to Cali. Once I got back to my new house I walked in the door and it was fully decorated with the most beautiful furniture I have ever seen in my life. "Kayla do you like it" jumped out Aunt Kim and Mom. Aunt Kim has been very quiet since the hole Paris situation so I'm so surprised she actually did this. It looks amazing.

Hey guys did you like it did you like it? Let me know
I'm soo sorry I haven't uploaded it's just that I have been to Greece and back home to Australia and home and then I just got back from Mexico so I apologise if I don't upload for a while still getting over jet lag
Liv Xx