Part 11

Kayla's POV

It's my 18th birthday! I'm finally 18! I woke up to 200 texts and missed calls and instagram DMS wishing me happy Birthday. I jump out of bed and I walk into my closet to find an outfit for breakfast our whole family is going over to Grandmas for my birthday breakfast. I choose a blue romper with some nude wedges, my nude Michael Kors handbag, a silver heart necklace I got from Brandon, my god ear cuff, and my hair out wavy with a braid from the side.

 I choose a blue romper with some nude wedges, my nude Michael Kors handbag, a silver heart necklace I got from Brandon, my god ear cuff, and my hair out wavy with a braid from the side

I jumped in my car and drove over to Grandmas house. I drove through the gates and everyone's car is here! Of course Kaylas late to her own birthday breakfast" said Mom as soon as I walked in "Well thanks mom haha ", "happy birthday Kayla" everyone screams out to me. "Thanks guys", Grandma has made breakfast she has made, bacon, eggs, waffles, and pancakes oh and of course syrup and ice cream. Everyone starts to eat and we all sit outside and chat.

2 hours later
I leave Grandmas to go home and put on my swimsuit I still haven't decided yet but I think I'm going to wear the black and peach one price with cut outs. I put it on and I put on my hat and some sunglasses, a white cover up over the top, peach wedges, sunglasses, my necklace from Brandon &a my hair out way with a braid from the side.

I drive back to grandmas house and no one is there yet except family members, I walk in the door and North comes running up to me and jumps in my arms I pick her up and spin her around

I drive back to grandmas house and no one is there yet except family members, I walk in the door and North comes running up to me and jumps in my arms I pick her up and spin her around. "Hey sweetie when's Brandon coming"? Mom asked, "he should be here in 10 minutes" I reply. I'm outside setting up when my phone buzzed it was a text from Hayes! It said "Happy 18th Birthday Beautiful Girl  😘🎉" OMG Hayes needs to learn we are not together. While I'm inside the intercom for the gate buzzed and it was Brandon, I let him in and I run to the front door, he runs up to me and grabs me by the waist picks me up and spins me around, he puts me down and gives me a kiss, "happy birthday babe" he said "Aww thx" I reply blushing. We walk inside he hands me a present, it's a box wrapped in gold wrapping paper, I rip open the paper and inside was a Tiffany box!

Oooohh cliffhanger
Sorry guys I had too, comment your name for a chance for it too be featured in the story.

Thanks for reading
Liv Xx 💛