"Oh well meat is a good cure for werewolves when their sick. I thought a rouge like you would've known that after all, you do like to kill things don't you."

The dipstick next to me said.

"Hmm well you see rouges kill things because they want to, not because they need to for silly reasons like not feeling well. We believe that by eating veggies when sick it'll boost your matabalism. Any way I didn't catch your name."
I turned on him my eyes turning slightly brighter in irritation.

"My names josh third in command and you better remember that missy before you get hurt."

My smile dropped and my face turned into a glare.

His blonde hair looked like he had just woken up and his face was smooth as a threatened stare came from him aswell.

"Don't worry I won't forget it."

Sam cleared his throat ready for introductions.

"You all ready know me I'm Sam alpha of this pack to my left is Marti she's going to be the new Luna then Beside her who you also know is Rex and his mate Mikayla. And beside you is josh my third in command."

I nodded at each one mainly listening in on the people I didn't know.

"Well it's lovely to meet you all." I replied

"I'm Amanda and this is my brother max."

I stabbed my tomarto infront of me and got stuck into it.

Time went bye and I was mostly silent the only thing keeping me from wandering off in my thoughts was the fact Sam was staring at me the whole time with a scowl.

"Is there something on my face."
I asked playing dum.

His eye brows widening a bit from my question.

"Ah sorry. No there's nothing on your face it's just your eyes! They are so familiar but I can't work out how." He blushed a little making me gag for real.

"Well I'm sure you've had many suprises from all the girls you have gotten to know."

Making every body look at me with concern probably from my comment not the gag.

I just smiled.

"Sorry I'm not feeling so good I think I need to go home. I hope you guys have a good dinner."

I said raising from my seat.

Max started to follow my lead.

"It's ok max come home later, enjoy dinner, I'll be fine."

Max looked a bit worried. After all I made the colour of my face go slightly more pale to give extra effect.

"It's ok I'll get Ryan to take me home." I smiled my slightly pointed teeth getting sharper because of tomorrow night. Closing my mouth before he could see I shrugged.

"Mikayla show ryan and Amanda to the door please."

He said Ryans name as if it was acid on his tounge and shuddered.

She jumped a little when he said her name and instantly got up and walked over to me.

I turned around and smiled like a pathetic bitch saying goodbye but in reality it was more like.

I'm back.

Mikayla leaded me out of the dinning room and past the kitchen.

I felt sorry for her being stuck with Rex as a mate and i could tell by her shoulder he claimed her by force from the warts and boils rising underneath the bruise.

It was like she was a mindless puppet as we walked past many rooms.

I would help her If I cared but to be totally honest I didn't. I mean who came to help me when that was happening to me.

I stopped in my tracks when I thought of that and I knew I needed to help it wasn't out of kindness but reality. I didn't know her but I knew enough that if I didn't help her I would be just as bad as all the others back then and that would mean I was also worthy of death.

"Um Mikayla could I trouble you for a peice of paper and pen."
I asked when she turned around.

She looked confused but only smiled and walked off to get what I think I wanted in the end.

I looked around the blank hall that was really dusty and haunted looking far from the place I tended to four years ago.

Mikayla came back a few minutes later with what I asked for and a freash bruise on the side of her face.

My aura began slipping a little.

"Thanks" I said taking them from her and writing a few things on the paper and handing them back.

She seemed a little confused at my gesture.

Turning away from her and walking to the front door.

Letting her in that I've been here before.

Ryan was waiting out side the door when I got to it. Only as I was about to turn the nob a hand reached out and touched my shoulder.

"What's this for."

She asked holding up the paper with my ph on it.

"Call me if you ever in danger. And please don't give me the bullshit that Rex isn't hurting you. I can see it and the fact everyone else can and didn't help makes me mad but what really pisses me off is that he punished you because you spoke with out being spoken to is just stupid, although you do need to know your place before you do so. So if push comes to shove come looking or calling for me if you want. Memorise my number and burn it. Until then if Rex finds it and asks just tell him it's me and that we had become friends ok."

My face went blank the tears in her eyes started to swell.

"W-why?"
She asked sobbing

I turned my head down to look at the ground when I answered letting in the pain from all those years.

"I was once in your position. But one big factor is that he forced you to become his mate and every one can see it. Isn't it? And that no one has come to help when he is abusive to you." I shock my head clearing all my thoughts. "Well until next time."
I said opening the door leaving a snotty nosed girl with shiny blond hair behind.