Her stay at the hospital had been devastating for everyone. Camila was on her way back to the dance studio when she had fainted and was sent to the hospital. The girls had had to wait until after their performance to go see her. Severely dehydrated, malnourished, and exhausted, the prognosis hadn't been good. Camila had over worked her body and taken bad care of it. With the huge amount of stress of preparing the album and touring, her insomnia had only worsened and her appetite was gone. The worst thing was that nobody really noticed. Sure, the girl looked tired, but they all were, and sure she skipped a few meals here and there, but that happens. Lauren refused to ever let that happen again, it would have been devastating no matter to whom it had happened, but the fact that it was Camila... It was intolerable.

"Come on Camzi, let's give this another try, okay?"

"But I'm not tired!"

"Don't try me, Camz. I'm really not in the mood."

"What are you gonna do? Discipline me to sleep??"

"I might if you don't stop."

"UGH!"

She dramatically let herself fall on the bed, purposely taking as much space she could, which didn't amount to much apart from her Cuban booty. One well calibrated spank and she rolled to her side of the bed.

"You have to stop doing that."

"You have to stop putting that booty in my way then."

"You know, even my parents never spanked me."

"Well, that explains a lot!"

"Hey!"

Camila slapped Lauren's arm in indignation, receiving another spank in response.

"Sto­-op!"

"Don't hit!"

Lauren couldn't help a little smile, Camila was curled up, face on the mattress and butt in the air.

"You're asking for it."

"I'm trying to get comfy."

"Sure, Jan."

"Leave me alone."

That earned her another spank.

"Lauren!"

That was definitely a whine. Lauren could see tears starting to fill her beautiful chocolate eyes. It was another thing with this ordeal, the general exhaustion of her body was really messing up with her emotions and hormones, it was rather easy to make her cry or rile her up these days.

"I'm sorry, come cuddle baby."

"I don't even know why I'm crying."

"Cause you're a very tired baby lion."

"Stoooop..."

Lauren pulled her in her arms, the girl hardly weighed anything, another thing Lauren counted on working on.

"Ssh, it's okay Camzi, you're okay."

"I'm not, I'm really not, it feels like I have no control over myself anymore!"

"Maybe it's better that way for now."

"Don't say that."

"You were not doing a very good job at taking care of yourself, baby."

Camila was nearly in hysterics, but Lauren voice was calm and firm.

"I did my best, it's just really hard to deal with everything. I really did my best, I didn't do it on purpose."