Backflips [Minishaw]

Start from the beginning

"About time," Josh exclaimed. "We're cutting it fine - we've only got the place booked out for another three hours."

"Blame Ethan," Harry pointed at the older boy accusingly. Simon snickered, causing Harry's heart to skip a beat. Harry turned to Simon and grinned, almost positive that a blush was tinting his cheeks.

Ethan gasped dramatically. "It's not my fault that my hot water stopped working!" he protested.

"Doesn't matter, let's get inside," Vik cut in, seemingly almost as excited as Harry was.

"Repping the Sidemen merch as always, Vik," Tobi grinned.

Vik nodded. He was wearing a black Sidemen sweatshirt with a purple 'SDMN' logo plastered over the front. "Always gotta be repping your own merch," he laughed.

The seven Sidemen made their way into the building and checked in. They took off their shoes and jackets and followed the signs that pointed towards the trampolines.

Harry switched his camera on again, pressed the record button and turned the camera around so he was filming himself. "WE'RE AT A TRAMPOLINE PARK!" he exclaimed excitedly, panning the camera around slightly so Simon was in the background of the shot.

"WOO!" Ethan yelled before Harry switched off his camera.

One of the safety guys at the park quickly talked through the rules - basically not to fuck around, ensure that there is only one person on each trampoline at a time to avoid injury and most importantly, to have fun. With that, the seven Sidemen excitedly climbed onto the trampolines and began bouncing. As well as the trampolines, there were some basketball hoops and a foam pit, which was basically a pool full of foam cubes that you could jump, or flip into. 

Harry managed to film a little bit of footage of each of the guys. He filmed a clip of JJ, quite literally, belly flopping into the foam pit, he filmed Vik's first attempt at a backflip, which was, to put it nicely, not too great. He filmed Simon doing all sorts of fancy flips and tricks and to his delight, he managed to sneakily zoom in with his camera to Josh, who was on one of the trampolines furthest away from Harry, and catch him doing his 'bum bounce' trick on camera. Vik offered to take Harry's camera and film him for a little while and Harry performed as many flips and tricks on the trampolines as he could. After falling into the foam pit, which he was sure Vik managed to catch on camera, he performed front flip after front flip on the trampolines and an almost double front flip into the foam pit. 

About an hour later, JJ had somehow gotten hold of Harry's camera and was filming the youngest of the Sidemen on the trampolines. Where Harry and JJ were, there was a flat trampoline and a second trampoline at a slight angle, which JJ was trying was trying to persuade Harry to do a backflip - he was egging Harry on to jump and build up momentum on the flat trampoline, jump onto the angled trampoline then complete the rest of the backflip.

Harry shrugged and glanced around, slightly glad that Simon wasn't around. He could use this to practice perfecting his backflip before he'd show off in front of Simon and do a proper backflip, with only a solid wall rather than a second trampoline. 

"Do it, just go for it bro," JJ egged him on. With that, Harry bounced once on the flat trampoline, then bounced once on the angled, bright yellow trampoline, before twisting his body around in a 360 degree angle. He ended up flipping too far, landing on his side and smacking into the hard edge of the trampoline with a loud crash. "OH!" JJ roared, so happy he had caught this on camera.

Harry lay on the edge of the trampoline for a moment, trying to catch his breath. Hitting the side of the trampoline had quite literally knocked the air out of him. JJ's yell caught the attention of Simon and Josh, who were throwing basketballs at the hoops nearby. Simon spotted Harry laid beside the trampoline, and he didn't look like he was about to be getting up any time soon, so he dashed over quickly and hopped up onto the trampoline.