Prologue

"Louis you're up in five." Paul, the owner of the club, called to Louis.

"Okay Paul, I'll be there in a minute." Louis yelled back as he tugged up his stockings and slipped on rhinestoned stilettos.

"Gonna go knock 'em dead, Lou?" Zayn smirked from behind him. Zayn was his only friend here, they met at the club and immediately clicked.

"Always." Louis winked and strutted out of the room. He headed off side to the stage and waited for the stripper already on the stage to finish. The stripper's name was Dylan but Louis didn't like him very much.

Dylan always tried to compete with Louis for the top spot but when it comes to Louis you'd be dumb to try to compete with him. He'd been at this strip club since he was sixteen and Paul considered him his son. So Louis always got the most and best performances.

Paul wasn't the only reason he got the most performances though, it was also because he was the best. The crowd loved him and he always brought in the most money. It was probably because of how he could move his curvy body so well that it had men hard within seconds.

"Up next we have Tommo the Tease." That was Louis' stage name. His nickname has always been Tommo and Tommo the Tease just rolled off the tongue so nicely.

Louis pranced out on to the stage and got into his position on the stage, he was crouched down with his legs spread apart. The music began playing, Louis ran his hands down his body then standing up in a quick motion. He turned around so his arse was on full display.

He bent over and trailed his finger up his leg gingerly. He then took both his hands and gave both of his large arse cheeks a firm squeeze. A loud voice yelled, "Wish those were my hands, princess!"

Louis smirked knowing that people were enjoying his show. He headed to the pole that was in the middle of the stage. He swung around it only to drop down. He slowly eased himself back up and swung back around but this time he picked his legs up off the ground as he did.

He walked back to the front of the stage. He dropped down to his knees and crawled to the very edge. He got back up sitting on his knees. Men slipped bills into the waste band of his panties. He stood back up and turned to walk off the stage.

He looked back at the crowd one more time and spotted one of the few young people in the audience, who seemed to have his eyes glued on Louis. Louis flashed him a flirtatious wink and walked off.

Once off the stage he walked off to the dressing room him and Zayn shared, slipping his heels off immediately. He massaged his feet from the pain they were in from the dreadful shoes. Paul walked into the room and Louis was glad he was so he could see if he could leave.

"Please tell me I don't have any privates and I can leave." Louis begged.

"I could tell you that, but it would be a lie." Paul chuckled as Louis flopped backwards on the couch dramatically. "It's not that bad, you only have one."

"Alright but he better not try to put his hands in my underwear like the last one." He grumbled, slipping his heels back on.

"No promises." Paul chuckled. "You're in room three by the way."

"Got it." Louis yelled back to him and headed to private room three. He checked the clipboard to see if there was any special notes. There was only one that said 'birthday boy'. I can work with that. Louis smirked to himself.

He opened the door and to his surprise, the same young boy from the crowd was sitting in the chair. "Hi there." Louis smiles innocently. He walked over to the young looking boy and straddled his lap. "What's your name handsome?"

"I'm uh Harry." Harry said shyly, he wasn't use to this kind of thing. Harry had never been in a club before, considering he'd never met the age requirement. He was beyond nervous thinking some how he'd do something wrong. He felt that Louis could sense he was nervous even though Louis didn't.

"I heard it's your birthday, how old are you Harry?" Louis purred stroking his bicep.

"I-I'm twenty one today." He stuttered.

"So you just met the age limit to get in here."

"Yeah." Harry nodded.

Louis leaned closer to Harry, his breath tickling the shell of his ear. "Well then let me make your first time special." He whispered seductively and attached his lips to Harry's neck. He sucked it gently, grinding down onto him.

"O-Oh god." Harry whimpered. Louis pulled back and busted open Harry's shirt, the buttons flying across the room. He kissed down his chest until he was hovering over Harry's clothed member. He breathed hotly onto it making Harry's breath hitch and his cock twitch. Louis got back up and glanced at the clock.

"Looks like our time's up." He smiled sweetly and gave his cock a firm squeeze. He climbed off his lap and headed to the door. "Make sure to come back, Harry. I love seeing your beautiful face in the audience." He winked and left the room.

He pulled off his heels and smiled to himself. He liked Harry, he was different than the other men that came through there. Most of them were sleazy old dudes who were only there to get away from their wives because they were so far in the closet they found their Christmas presents.

But Harry, he was different. He was very timid and shy about the whole thing. He had this aroma that surrounded him that just screamed innocence and Louis loved it. He definitely wanted to see him again.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

A/n: in honor of Harry's birthday, I am releasing a new story aka this one. So in this story Harry is twenty one (like I already said) but he looks like 2012 Harry. Louis is twenty five and looks like 2013 Louis. Louis has all the tattoos he has now and harry doesn't have any tattoos.

Also they aren't mentioned in the story yet but Liam and Niall are Harry's friends and like I mentioned before Zayn is friends with Louis. Harry, Liam, and Niall all are in Uni and Zayn is twenty five like Louis. Louis and Zayn also live together.

That's just a bit of background information for you guys though I will probably mention most of this stuff as the story goes on. Also this will be updated on Wednesdays and Fridays. Thanks for giving this story a chance xoxo.