1/3 of the 30 days

Day 10 - Mein[e(n)] Lieblingsalbum

Easy, right?

I really love News Of The World. Every song on it. Every single little song on it. On Spotify, i listen to it whenever i don't listen to any other album :DD I'm so not funny, again.

AND i adore Queen II. It's slightly frightening me, but i love it. I love how mysterious it sounds, i love the effects, i love how it affects me, and i just stare in awe at how can something be so... Wonderful (Wonderfuul *starts playing Sunny Day*)... So, yeah, it's beautiful, absolutely amazing, and almost not-human.

AND my third favorite album is A Day At The Races... Just... I have good memories with it. And when i noticed it ends with the same theme it starts...

And my friend made a video about our class for New Year's Eve, because we're parting our ways this year, and well, we got used to eachother, and we will kinda miss the other, and then she cut in Let Us Cling Together, the choir part, and oh, crap, i almost cried... I have a good class. We even performed Another One Bites The Dust, (i was the bassist) at a Christmas-concert, because i came up with this idea, because why not perform a song about death at Christmas...

Uhmmmyeahbye