Taxi ~ Author's Note

Hello...

This is my first story, but I'm hoping people will enjoy this story as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

First of all, thank you for choosing to read this. I'm not a stranger to Wattpad, but I am to actually posting any of my works and ideas on here. So thanks.

Second, this isn't a cliché story. I want there to be a few surprises and I'm hoping I won't disappoint. I wanted to write about a situation that isn't so farfetched, or unrealistic. I wanted to set it around real life and real problems that everyone has to go through at least once.

I'm not very confident in myself or my stories, so any comments - positive or constructive - are welcome. I want to get better at writing, grammar and English altogether, so any help would really be helpful.

I'd also like to point out that I am English, so that means some things will be spelt differently to what might be normal for some people. So please, no spelling comments, unless they are utterly stupid, because I am known for making ridiculous spelling mistakes in my family.

At this moment in time, I'm not sure about when I will be able to update since this year is super busy for me. It's my final school year for me, so that means mock exams and revision for the next five months straight. Yay!

Anywho... I really hope you enjoy my story and give me the confidence to post more of my ideas in the future.

~ Words-n-Scars

****

Katherine Dark. A girl with a horrifying past, an echoing present and an impending future. Ri can't control her life, but she can control her heart. She can control who she loves and who she trusts; two very important values to her.

But what happens when Ri gets some devastating news about her Nanna? What happens when she returns to her home town after being away for four years? What happens when she meets a stranger who slowly changes her values?

A stranger in a taxi.