Fighting part 1

Honey pov:

When I got home I ran up to my room and closed the door.I jumped on my bed face first and cried.How could he god he is such an asshole,I kicked off my shoes and just laid there in bed and fell asleep.

_2 hrs later_

I woke up from a loud Bang down stairs.I lifted myself off the bed and walked over to my door.I opened it and walked downstairs to see Chris with that waiter Bitch and they were kissing.My mouth dropped open and tears fell from my eyes,this nigga is really cheating.I wipped my tears and pulled that hoe by her hair making her pull away from the kiss and fall on her butt.I got on top of her and started to punch her all over her face,She got on good blow and punched me in my mouth.I pulled her up by her hair in one hand and punched her in the eye with my other hand.She fell to the ground holding her face.

"Get the hell out"I yelled

She got up and ran out the house.I walked over to Chris and slapped him in the face.

"Dont put your hands on me HONEY"he yelled

"Fuck you"i said punching him in the chest

He looked at me like I was crazy and pushed me up against the wall.

"I told you not to touch me"

"I.DONT.GIVE.A.FUCKKKKKK!!!What you said you bitch"I yelled slapping him in a his face again

"Yo Honey hit me one more fucking time ima tear ya lil ass up"he said walking away

"Lick my ass"i said pushing him hard

I wasnt scared of Chris i have brothers and sisters we use to fight all the time.So if he puts his hands on me its just gonna get real.He turned around and slapped me across the face mega hard.I looked up and shook my head.I punched him in the nose then kicked him in the balls.He groaned in pain and held on to his nuts,as i just stood there looking at him.He finally stoped acting like a bitch and got up,He grabbed me by my neck and pressed me up against the wall.My eyes grew wide is this nigga trying kill me.My fist connected with his face again but he didnt let go of my neck he just held it tighter and tighter.

"Chris let go!"i cried slapping his face again

He turned really read and let my neck go and slapped me in my mouth super hard.I spit out blood and ran upstairs,I ran into the bathroom and locked the door i live with a fucking psycho!!!

VOTE AND COMMENT if you want more chapters!!! Goodnight