Forever

Honey pov:

I woke up the next morning with arms wrapped around my waist and naked.I looked in back of me and saw it was Chris,then everything that happened. last night i remembered.I took a few deep breaths then tried to get out of his grip.

"Chris let go please!"i groaned

"No lay down with me"he said dipping a finger in my opening

"Chriisss"i gasped closing my eyes

"I love your tight pussy"he groaned going faster

Right when i was gonna cum he pulled his finger out.I looked over my shoulder to see him bitting his bottom lip .I turned my head back around and looked out the window.He started to kiss my shoulder and back,i moaned bit and grabbed his hand playing with his fingers.

"I love you" i mumbled

I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck and closed my eyes.He grabbed my hand tighter then kissed my neck.

"I love you too"he whispered

I smiled then turned my body so i was face to face with him.I pecked his lips softly then wrapped my arms around his neck.He wrapped her his arms around my waist and pulled my closer.I felt his dick on my thigh and bit my lip.Loving the fact that we were both naked in bed.

"Honey who was that guy you were fucking"chris asked rubbing his finger across my bottom lip

"I dont know it was a guy i ment at the club"

"Dont do that shit again"he said smacking my butt

"I wont i promise"i said kissing his lips

He kissed back and i wrapped my left leg around his waist he groaned then put his hand on my hip.I sucked on his bottom lip making him gripp my hip tighter.I pulled away making his bottom lip pop back in place.

"Your so sexyy"i said tracing my finger nails up and down his back

He smirked then kissed my lips softly.

"Honey babe will you be my girlfriend?"

I nodded my head yes this kissed his lips every so soflty.

"I would love to"

"Good and keep doing that to my back it feels good"

I laughed a lil bit and kept tracing my finger nails up and down his back making his shiver.He started to do the same thing to me but moved lower to my butt but then bringing it back up.

"I wish we could stay like this forever"i said kissing his collar bone

"What do you mean?"

"I mean i wish we could be happy forever,and just lay here in peace"

"We can i love you, ill always love you forever"

"You promise?"i asked with a giggle

"Yes i do"he said holding out his pinky finger

I smiled and wrapped my pinky around his.We kissed sofly then rested are heads on each others shoulders.

"Chris i want to get a tattoo"

"Really of what?"

"Well i want to get a couple"

"Where?"he asked kissing my shoulder

"One behind my ear,on my pinky and on the back of my neck"

"Ohh shit,when you wanna go?"

"Umm tmr i just want to lay down and relax today"

Vote and comment !!