Club 2

Honey pov:

When we got to the club i grabbed Chris' hand and brought him over to the bar with me.Me and Chris took a couple of shots and i started to get a lil drunk.But i felt like getting fucked up so i took about 8 more.My song Red Nose came on and i grabbed chris' arm.

"Chrissss come dance with me"i said holding on to his waist.

"Aight come on baby"

We got to the dance floor and started dancing.He grabbed my hips as i started to grind on him.I did the yike and then started to roll my hips.I felt "him" growning so i started to twerk on him.He gripped my hips tighter and groaned.

"Lets go home"i said grabbing his hand

When we got in the car i looked over at chris and bit my lip.I wanted him so bad right now he started the car then drove off.I leaned over in my seat and unbuckled his pants i pulled his dick out of his boxers and started to jerk him off.I let his dick enter my mouth as i massaged his balls.

"Ba-Baby"he moaned gripping the car wheel tighter

I licked the head of his dick then sucked on the top.He started to pre-cum so i grabbed his dick and started to tap it on my tongue.

"Shitt ima c-c-cummmmm baby ima cum"he groaned

I put him all in my mouth and started to move my head up and down.I felt his hot cum on my tongue and moaned still sucking his dick.I licked the head of his dick one more time then put his dick back in his pants.

"DAMN Honey!"