Just a kiss

Sarah pov:

In the middle of the night i started to hear screams.I rolled my eyes and turned over.They just grew louder i sat up and looked at my door this nigga man!I grabbed my phone to check the time it was 3 in the fucking morning.I jumped out of bed and ran to his room.This isnt even funny i have work tmr.I kept knocking and banging on his door untill he opened it.When he opened it he had on his boxers but you could see his dick.

"Chris tell that bitch to stop screaming"i said rolling my eyes

"Im sorry Honey um you want me to tell her to leave?"

"Thats up to you just tell her to shut the fuck up i have work tmr"i said walking away but he grabbed my arm

"WHAT"i spat

"Im gonna tell her to leave"

"Okay do that"i said walking back to my room

I closed my door then laid back in bed.I heard her yelling at chris and i giggled.I heard the front door slam then the shower.I closed my eyes and fell asleep.I felt arms wrap around my waist and i almost died.

"What the fuck chris"i yelled rubbing my eyes

"Im sorry baby"He said poking his bottom lip out

I simled and cupped his face in my hands.

"Its okay nigga bear"

"Give me a kiss"he said doing the duck face putting his hands on my waist

"No you prob ate her dirty pussy"

"I didnt i promise"

"No Chris"

"But its just a kiss Honey,come on"he said pulling me closer

"Fine"i said leaning in

I leaned in closer to his lips and closed his eyes.When his lips ment mine i almost melted.Shit man yy im i doing this with my bestfriend.I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him closer.He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance i glady gave it to him.Are tongues touching each others as are lips moved in sync.This kiss started to get heated so i pulled away and looked at him.

"Damn" he whispered licking his lips

I blushed and looked down.He laughed the lifted my head up.He pecked my lips then bit his lip.

"You have soft lips"he said with smile

"Thank you"i said wrapping my arms around his waist laying my head on his chest.

"Night baby"he said kissing the top of my head

"Night nigga bear"