Jealous

Honey pov:

I woke up around 9:00 this morning and just watched Chris sleep.I dont know if that sounds creepy but he looks so cute sleep.He soon started to wake up and held my waist tighter.I smiled and kissed her ear,His eyes fluttered open and he looked at me.

"Morning babe"he mumbled rubbing his right hand on his face with his left hand still on my waist

"Morning"i said rubbung the waistline of his boxers

He kissed the top of my head,then we just laid in bed watching w.e that was on t.v.

"You hungry babe"he asked

"Umm yeah i can eat"

"Aight...wanna go to chips and get breakfast?"He asked

"Mhmmmm"

"Okay then go get ready,ima shower downstiars"he said pecking my lips getting out of bed

I smiled and got out the bed,I walked into the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth.I turned on the shower water and got in,I washed my body with sweet pea then got out.I wrapped the towel around my body then walked into my room.I slipped on a bra and panties.I walked over to my closet and got dressed.I put on khaki cargos and a white V-neck shirt.I slipped on my jordans and did my hair,I put it in a high ponytail then grabbed my phone.I walked into Chris' room and saw him putting on his black snapback.He had on khaki cargos to but with a black shirt to match his snapback and J'.I smiled and hugged him tight.He chuckled this smacked my butt.

"You ready?"he asked grabbing my hand locking fingers with me

"Mhmmm"i said pecking his cheek

He smiled then walked with me out the house still holding my hand.He opened up the car door for me and I got in putting on my seatbelt.He got in on his side and started the car while resting his right hand on my thigh.When we got to Chips we both got out of the car and locked are hands together.When we go inside I girl came walking over to us,she was black and had dark brown hair.She was really pretty I smiled at her and held Chris hand tighter.

"Hello you guys Im Jen and ill be your waiter for today,follow me please" she said turning around

Chris let my hand go and i heard him mumble damn,I knew he was talking about her ass.I crossed my arms over my chest and followed her.When we got to are table I sat down and pulled out my phone,opening my twitter app.

"What would yall like to drink"she asked pulling out her pad and pen

"Ill have a coke ma"chris said bitting his bottom lip

"Ill take a water"i mumbled not taking my eyes off my phone

"Okay ill be right back"she said walking off

I looked up and saw Chris turning his head to watch her walk away.I rolled my eyes and looked back down at my phone

"You aight"he asked

"Yeah im fine"i mumbled

"Get off your phone and talk to me"

"I dont want to"

"Man whatever"he said sucking his teeth

When the waiter came back she gave us are drinks then started to flirt with Chris right in front off me.I looked up and saw him giving her his number.I shook my head and sipped my water.Then he grabs her hips and pecks her cheek,I couldnt take it i got up and walked out of Chips.He didnt notice nor did her care i guess.I walked down the street and got a cab to take me home.

Vote and comment pleasee!!