Play fight

Honey pov
later that night:

Me and chris were in his room eating cheese pizza on his bed.I grabbed the soda bottle from his hand and drank some.He gave me a look that made me giggle a lil bit.I gave him back his soda and wipped my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Are you mad?"i asked with a smile

"......"

"Chriisss"

"...."

"Fine"i said rolling my eyes getting off his bed i was about to walk away but he  grabbed my arm.

I turned around and looked up at him.He poked out his bottom lip and started to fake cry.I laughed and got back on his bed.I sat in his lap so i was straddling him.I wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his lips.

"Are you mad?"

"Noo baby"

"You better not!"i said with a smirk

"And if i was"

"I would fuck you up"

"Ha i would like to see you try"he said rubbing my waist

I bit my lip and pushed him back on the bed.I held his hands above his head and sat on his face.

"Haha i beat you up"i said with a giggle

"Honeyy"i heard him mumble

I giggled then got off his face.He was red and he looked mad.I laughed and let go of his hands.He jumped on top of me and sat on my chest.

"Ouchh Chris my boobies"i said in a baby voice

"Shut the hell up"he said smacking thigh

I giggled and tried to get him off of me.He started laughing then kept smacking my thigh.I lifted my head up some up and bit his arm.

"Shit honey"he groaned letting go of my hands

I laughed then tried to push him off of me since my hands were free.I kept smacking and hitting his chest trying to get him off.

"Ughh your so fatt!!"

I turned my body over so he was sitting on my back now and got on my knees i put my hands on the bed and started to push up.Like if i was doing girl push ups.

"Ooo shit"he said as i kept pushing up

He was soo freakin heavy i pushed up higher and flipped him over.He fell on his back and i got on top of him again.I sat on his chest and started to laugh.

"Haha I WIN!!"i yelled sticking my tongue out

"FUCK YOU!"he yelled trying to push me off

"LATER"i said with a smirk

He laughed then tried to push me off.He got his hands loose and pushed my off the bed.I fell on the floor and my mouth dropped.I know this nigga didnt.

"Hahaha HONEY I WON"he laughed running around the room

I got up and jumped on his back he almost fell but thank god he didnt.I bit his neck and he smacked my butt hard.

"Ouch Chris"i said jumping off his back

"See i won"he said picking me up laying me on the bed

"No i won im strong"

"Nawww"he said laying down next to me

"Yesss"i said hitting his chest

"Whatever you say"he said kissing my lips