I love you

Chris pov:

I was on my phone and Honey' head was still in my lap.I saw her squirming around and i smirked.

"You okay?"

"Yeahh"she groaned

"Oh aight"

She sat up and jumped on my lap.She started to kiss and suck on my neck.

She grabbed my face in her hands and kissed me passionately.I kissed back and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Babyy i want youu"she moaned rolling her hips on my dick

I groaned and gripped her waist tighter.I think ima bout to fuck my bestfriend.She pulled away from me and pulled off my shirt.She started to suck and kiss my chest.She got down on her knee' and pulled down my sweats.She pulled out my dick and jerked me off.

"Get it wett!"i moaned

She licked her lips then put the head of my dick in he mouth.I gasped for air and put my hand on the back of her head to push her further.She started to deep throat me and i began to moan her name.

"Shitt Honey!"i screamed fucking her mouth

Shit man ima bout to beat her pussy up.She pulled me out her mouth and sucked on my balls, as she jerked me off.

"SHIT BABY IM CUMMING"i screamed as my cum shot up in the air

She released my balls from her mouth and stood up.I bit my lip and pulled her onto my lap kissing her passionately.I attached my lips to her neck sucking and bitting it.I pulled off her shirt and picked her up.I carried her upstairs to my room and laid her down on my bed.I walked over to the door and locked it.She was taking of her shoes and pants,so that she was only in a thong and bra.

"Damn baby"i mumbled taking off my clothes so i was nude

I got in between her legs and took off her bra,leaving wet kisses on her shoulders and neck.

"Chriss"she moaned wrapping her arms around my neck

"What?"

"Fuck me!"she said licking her lips

I bit my lip and pecked her lips.I wanna go slow cuz  i know shes a virgin im not dumb.

"Wait baby"i mumbled pulling off her thong

I pushed her body back so that she was laying down and i was on my knees.I lifted her legs up so they were on my shoulders and dipped my head down so i could suck her clit.I kissed it softly then began to suck it.She started to moan a lil bit and  her legs were starting to shake.I stopped sucking her clit and spit on my finger.I brought it down to her opening and entered her.She gasped and lifted her head up to see what i was doing.I bit my lip and put 2 fingers in her.

"OMG CHRIS,IT FEELSSS SOO GOOD"she screamed

I felt my dick jump when she said that i moved my fingers faster in her, hitting her g-spot everytime causing her to scream.

"BA-BABYYYY!!MOVE I HAVE TO PEE"she screamed throwing her head backk

I laughed a lil bit and kept going faster.She screamed and came on my fingers.I pulled my fingers out and sucked her juices off.

"omg"she moaned grabbing my shoulders so she can lift her self up and kiss me

I kissed back and grabbed the base of my dick.I pushed her back down on the bed and wrapped her legs around my waist.I rubbed the head of my dick on her clit and she moaned.

"You ready bae?"

"Yess"she moaned kissing my lips

I hovered my face over hers and we kept eye contact as i pushed myself in to her.She gasped and held on to my shoulders tighter.I pushed more of me in her and she screamed as tears fell from her eyes.

"Im sorry baby"i whispered looking at her in pain

She groaned and turned her head to the side so i couldnt look at her face.

I pushed all of me in her and moved in and out slowly.A few mins later she got use to it and started to moan and groan,but she still wasnt looking at me.

"Look at me baby"i moaned grabbing her thighs

She didnt listen and kept her head to the side.I smacked her left thigh and repeated myself.

"Look at me!"

She turned her head and kept moaning my name.Damn i loved her love faces.

"Chriss DEEPER"she moaned looking me in my eyes

I licked my lips and gripped her thighs tighter banging into her.I started to roll my hips into her causing honey to scream my full name.

"DE-DEEPERR!"she screamed clawing at my back

I put her left  leg on my shoulder and her right leg down on the bed.I started to thrust my hips into her causing honey to scream.

"Honeyy"i moaned in her ear kissing it softly

"Chriiss let me ride you"she groaned pushing me off her.

I laid down on my back and licked my lips,waiting for my dick to enter her pussy again.She crawled over to me and sat in my lap,she put her hands on my chest and lifted her self.I picked my dick up by the base as she lowered her self on to me.She removed my hand from my dick as she got all the way down,rolling her hips into me.

"Bounce"i moaned smacking her ass

She complied and started bouncing on my shaft.I gripped her hips tightly and thrusted into her from the bottom.

"OHH fuck Chriisss"she moaned as i grinded in to her

"Bae ima cum!"i groaned flipping us over so that i was on the top again

"AHHH CHRIS ME TOO!"she screamed

I grabbed her thighs tightly in my hands as i thrusted my hips forward non-stop

"Cum with me"i groaned against her neck

"Ahhhh"

"Cum with me baby please cum with me"

In a matter of seconds me and Honey came together.She held on to my neck as i still pumped in her slowly.

"I love you"she moaned kissing my lips

"I love you too"i said against her lips

Vote and comment!!