Do you

Honey pov:

I woke up the next morning with someone on top of me.I turned my head and saw it was Chris,and he was naked.His arms were wrapped around my waist and his face was in the crook of my neck.I moved my body a bit and felt something in my vagina my eyes grew wide and i tried to move again.

"CHRISSS!"i screamed

"What?"he mumbled against my neck

"W-W-Whyy are we naked?"

"Honeyy go back to sleep"

"I think you dick is in my vagina"

"Sorry" he groaned pushing himself up

I gasped when i felt his dick pull out of me.I cant belive i had sex with Chris i dont even remember doing so.He laid back down on my body and kissed my neck softly.

"We had sex?!!"

"Shhh Honey"

"Get off me."

He lifted off me and laid on his back with his eyes open looking at me.I looked down and saw blood on my inner thighs,he took my virginity.I looked over at him and he licked his lips.I got out of his bed and ran to the bathroom with many questions running through my mind.I turned the shower water on and got in.I dont know if im mad at Chris or not.I just need to know what happen,I washed my body off then i washed my hair.I turned off the shower water then got out.I wrapped the towel around my body then walked into my room.I closed my room door and put on my bra and panties.I walked over to my closet and put on black sweats and a navy blue shirt.I put my curly hair into a bun then walked into Chris' room.He was putting on his boxers and changing his covers.I sat down on his now clean bed and looked up at him.He sat over to me and pecked my lips.

"What happen last night?"

He licked his lips then sat down next to me.

"We had sex last night"chris said with a shrug

I looked at him like he was crazy is he serious right now.

"How did we have sex i dont remember!"

"I gave you ecstasy pills"

"You gave me a drug so i could have sex with you?!?!?"i asked with wide eyes

He chuckled then nodded his head.

"I was a virgin Chris"

"I know i went slow bae"he said with a wink

"I fucking HATE you"i said getting up walking out his room

I heard him following me so i just walked faster.I made it to my room and closed my door in his face.I walked over to my closet and put on my shoes.Chris walked into my room and walked over to me.

"You hate me?"he asked clenching his jaw

"YOU TOOK MY VIRGINITY!"

"Im sorry Honey,but dont tell me you hate me"

"Well i do"i said pushing past him

He grabbed my waist and pushed me on the wall.He grabbed my wrist and lifted my arms above my head.He put his face in the crook of my neck breathing heavy.

"Chris let me go"i said squirming around

"Dont hate me"

"Chris let me go!"

"You told me you loved me last night"he said kissing my neck

"I didnt mean it"i mumbled

He let got of my wrist and looked at me.

"You dont love me?"he asked

"......."

"I love you"he said kissing my lips

I kissed back loving the way are lips moved in sync.He pulled away then looked at me,i blushed and looked down.I heard him laugh a bit then lift up my head so i can look at him.

"Dont hide it"he said bitting his bottom lip

"Im not"

He smiled then pecked my lips

"Im sorry Honey,i really am"

"Its finee"

"Thanks now can we do it again cuz damn baby"he said licking his lips

"No CHRIS"i said blushing

He laughed then kissed my lips moving down to my neck.I bit my lip trying to hold in my moans but he knew where my spots were at.

"Do you love me?"he asked

"......"

He laughed then walked out my room.