Shopping

Honey pov:

My dumb alarm clock woke me up at 7:00 in the damn morning.I groaned and turned it off.Chris was still sleeping looking so damn sexy lol.I rubbed my eyes then got out of bed.I started to remember the kiss and blushed.I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.I turned on the shower water then got in.I started work at 9:00 so i need to hurry.I washed my body then my hair.I wrapped the towel around my body and walked out the bathroom.Chris was still sleeping and i didnt mind i grabbed my phone  and took a picture of him.I smiled and put my phone down on the bed.I grabbed my panties and bra and out them on.I walked over to my closet and picked sonething out.I put on a white crop top and my black shorts.I grabbed my  jordans and put them on.I walked into the bathroom and started to do my hair.I left it out and twisted the sides of my hair.I put on my red lipstick and my earings.I walked back into my room to see Chris sitting up in bed.I smiled and grabbed my watch.I put it on then grabbed some lotion.I put some in my hands then rubbed it in my arms and legs.

"Baby where you going"chris asked in a raspy voice wrapping his arms around my waist

"Work then im going shopping"

"You still work at footlocker?"

"Yepp"

"Want me to drop you off?"

"If you want" i said turning around so i could look at him

"Okay i am let me get ready"he said pecking my lips walking out my room

I blushed then licked my lips.I walked downstairs and into the kitchen.I cut myself some bread then ate it.I loveee bread in pizza!I poured myself some soda then walked back upstairs to my room.I few mins later chris came in my room with a white shirt on and jeans.He had on jordans and was putting on his snapback.It was 8:30 so i got up and walked over to him.

"I dont like this shirt on you"he said grabbing my waist

"Why?"

"It shows your belly"

"I know" i said with a smile

"Well ion want niggas looking at your belly "

"Chris stop"I said hitting his chest

"Make me"

"Shutup and take me to work"

"Haha okay"he said turning around walking away

I grabbed my phone and followed him to his car.We got in and he drove to the mall.When we got to the mall he looked over at me.

"What time you want me to pick you up?"he asked

"Well i end work at 4 and i wanna go shopping so 6"

"I ll be here at 4 i wanna go shopping with you"

"Okay well thxx see ya at 4"i said getting out the car

"No kiss"

"NoPe"

"Im sad now" he said looking down

I smiled and grabbed his face i kissed his lips softly then pulled away.

"Feel better?"

"Much better" he said kissing me again

I pulled away and said bye.I walked into the mall.I ran to footlocker and checked in.I said hello and hi to my co-workers and put my phone in my back pocket.I few highschool boys came in and walked over to where i was trying to act cute.I giggled and asked them if they need anything.

"Hey guys do you need help with anything"I asked with a smile

"Yes do you have the taxis in a 7?"one of the boys asked