13%

INSTAGRAM

dylanobrien: it feels good to see you smile again zachmarino7

899 476 likes
44 120 comments

username: they're so adorable

username: just date already

zachmarino7: love ya

username: did you see what i saw just now

username: he said love ya which basically means i love you

username: i'm trying so hard not to use caps and remain calm

username: wHAT THE FUCK WHY MY HEART IS IN SHAMBLES SOMEBODY FIX ME

dylansprayberry: daddy

username: sprayberry is kinky af

username: seNd NuDEs!!1!!1

"Sorry guys we're gonna have to redo that scene one of the cameras cut off," one of the crew said. Zach and Dylan had just finished filming a pretty heated scene. Kissing each other on set was nothing, but Dylan wondered what it would feel like not on camera.

After they finished reshooting the boys went out  to Dylan's trailer and ordered a pizza. They talked about the scenes, what was next to come in the scripts, and finished the their food.

"I swear they just liked to see us kiss because they made us reshoot that scene four times," Zach laughed awkwardly. Dylan had his head on Zach's lap and was look up at his Zach's face. Dylan wanted to kiss Zach so bad but he didn't know if it was the right time.

Dylan abruptly got up from Zach's lap and sat next to him on the couch. Zach looked at him, confused as to why he got up. The gears were turning vigorously in Dylan's head whether he was going to do it or not. Zach was worried because Dylan looked like he was concentrating hard on Zach's face.

"Do I have food on my face or something? I know you think that's funny but it's not," Zach asked nervously wiping his face around his mouth. Dylan didn't say anything, he just kept staring at Zach.

The next thing Zach knew, Dylan's lips were against his. He was pleasantly surprised, but didn't have time to enjoy it because Dylan pulled away so fast.

"Wait! That's not fair it was too fast," Zach smiled. Dylan let out a breath he didn't know he still had in him and leaned in to kiss him again. Zach's lips were warm, and a little chapped, but Dylan loved it nonetheless. He had a faint cherry taste to him, like he just ate a jolly rancher.

When they pulled away Zach rested his hand alongside Dylan's cheek and looked into his eyes. "You have no idea how long I've imagined this," Zach said. Dylan chuckled and gave him a big smile.

"Me too."

i hope y'all liked this chapter :)