PROLOGUE

FOUR MONTHS EARLIER

FOUR MONTHS EARLIER

NEWS REPORT

"Last nights' episode of teen wolf really hit us hard. Stiles and Logan are all the rage this season, Stydia is out of the question, it's all about Stogan now. The episode contained some scenes that may not have been too appropriate for the younger viewers, but the one that the older ones surely appreciated.

"The pairs heated session in the bedroom–not sex–led to something nobody saw coming. Logan is supernatural? With those glowing purple eyes we don't know what he could be. Will Teen Wolf be introducing a new species we haven't seen before? It would also be pretty ironic if Logan was a kitsuns because, hello his last name is Fox.

"Enough about the episode let's talk about the cast. Rumor has it that Zach Marino, 22 (Logan Fox) and Dylan O'Brien, 23 (Stiles Stilinski) have been seen out and about together in California. Maybe their onscreen relationship will match their offscreen one? You never know, meanwhile Zach was on the after after show last night so I'm gonna go watch my favorite hottie.

"That's it for this weeks episode, see you guys next week on Screwed your show for anything and everything Hollywood."

TEXTS
[DYLAN MY FAVORITE PERSON EVER💦👅👅]

ZACH
yo dyl
watch this video about us
it's hilarious that they think we're dating just because of our characters
*link to episode*

DYLAN MY FAVORITE PERSON EVER💦👅👅
wHAT THE HECK
IM CRYUBG THATSBSO FUNNY

ZACH
i kNOW
I NEED TO SHOW EASTON

GROUPCHAT
[DYLAN MY FAVORITE PERSON EVER💦👅👅, EASTON THE HOTTIE]

ZACH
EASTON GUESS WHAT

EASTON THE HOTTIE
WHAT

ZACH
WATCH THIS VIDEO IM CRYING
*link to episode*

EATSON THE HOTTIE
KASJKAAJAHAN

DYLAN NY FAVORITE PERSON EVER💦👅👅
TGEY THINK WE'RE DATING

EASTON THE HOTTIE
YOU WOUKD NEVER OMF JAKAJSJJ

this is up because i love you and i feel weird not having this up so here ya go