3%

TEXTS[LIL DYL SPRAY]

TEXTS
[LIL DYL SPRAY]

ZACH
hey i invited dylan too
bailey said she missed both dylan's

LIL DYL SPRAY
and since today is her real birthday i got her another present

ZACH
she's going to love you even more

LIL DYL SPRAY
i love her she's so cute
i'm leaving set right now

ZACH
she's running around to find her hatchimal so she can show you how it's hatched

INSTAGRAM

zachmarino7: happy birthday baby i love you❤️

689 433 likes
7889 comments

dylansprayberry: she's my baby wym

dylanobrien: can't wait to tell her happy birthday today😊

eastonturnaround: TELL MY LITTLE MUNCHKIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY

username: UGh i LoVE THEM

tylerposey: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAILEY

dylansprayberry: happy birthday princess😘

534 267 likes
5687 comments

zachmarino: ❤️

dylanobrien: cutie

username: they love her so much it makes my life complete

dylanobrien: easton and i say happy birthday bailey we love you eastonturnaround

985 664 likes
10 645 comments

zachmarino7: easton can't post because he dropped his phone in the toilet

username: accurate

Dylan O'Brien rang the doorbell to Zach's apartment with a large gift ready for Bailey. He got her a new scooter because she's been telling him she's wanted one for quite some time now.

Zach opened the door to see his friend Dylan outside with a humongous box wrapped in purple wrapping paper, Bailey's favorite color.

"Uh where can I put this it's kinda heavy," Dylan laughed. Zach opens the door wider so Dylan could fit through and he guided him to the family room. Bailey was sitting on the ground playing with her toys until she sees Dylan come in.

"Hi Dylan!" she said looking up and giving him cutest smile.
"Hi Bailey! How old are you again? Three? I'm pretty sure you're three," he said setting her present down and gave her a hug. She laughed at him and told her she was seven.

"Zach where is Dylan?" Bailey asked. She has the biggest crush on Sprayberry.
"He'll be here soon don't worry baby," Zach told her as he kissed the top of her head and went to the kitchen. Dylan followed, hoping to get something to drink.

They talked for a little while in the kitchen until the doorbell rang again. Bailey sprang up from her spot on the floor and ran to the door. She fiddled with the lock until she opened it and Dylan Sprayberry was at the door waiting for her.

She squealed as he picked her and kissed all over her face.
"How's the birthday girl doing? I miss you!" Sprayberry said as he set her down.
"Come look at my hatchimal!" Bailey said as she grabbed his hand and led him to her room.

Zach walked to the door and locked it again since they left it wide open. "Do you want to watch a movie or something?" Zach asked Dylan. Dylan nodded and they sat together on the couch.

Zach put his feet across Dylan lap as they browsed the guide for a movie to watch.
"Oh yes let's watch The Maze Runner," Zach smirked. He knows how much Dylan hates watching himself onscreen. Dylan covered his face and groaned.

"We are not watching that. Why don't we watch Shadowhunters?" Dylan suggested.
"Why so we can just watch me die?" Zach asked. He was still a little upset about his character dying but he committed to Teen Wolf so he had to part with his show.

"Fair. Oh let's watch Tangled and get Dylan and Bailey out here," Dylan said. Zach nodded and got up and walked to Bailey's room. He found Sprayberry on the floor being tackled by Bailey, her laugh ringing throughout the whole house.

"Guys let's watch a movie before we eat cake," Zach said.
"What movie?" Bailey asked.
"Tangled," he told her. She jumped off of Dylan and grabbed both of his hands to pull him up. She dragged him to the family room. Dylan laid on the floor in front of the tv and Bailey jumped right on top of his back.

When the movie was over both Dylan's and Bailey were asleep, so Zach shook all of them awake. He went to the kitchen and grabbed her cake from the fridge. He brought it out to
the living room and set it on the coffee table. Zach lit the seven purple candles and they began to sing happy birthday to their favorite seven year old.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you..."

DID YALL LIKE THIS LONG CHAPTER

SORRY IM POSTING SO LATE I THOUGHT IT WAS WEDNESDAY

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER I WORKED HARD ON IT