The Locker Room: Chapter Thirty-Three

A/N:

Oh, yes, I'm finally updating. I'm so sorry for the long wait. One I had a ton of homework/projects/tests to do, so I was VERY busy. School is ending and everything is passing like a blur. Second, I kind of missed up on this chapter and I didn't go with the orginial plan. I realized what I was going to go with wasn't Audrey, and so I had to think of something quick and fix it. Thank you so much for waiting for an update, especially when the last chapter was a cliff hanger.

Comment, vote, and enjoy!

Chapter Thirty-Three

            “Yes.”

            I thought long and hard on the fact that I could totally lie to Kane and said that I wasn’t a virgin. But then I thought if I said the truth, then he would totally be shocked by it and won’t be able to ask me a question like that one again. I might even have to do a dare the way it’s been going.

            I looked down, after I said that answered. I couldn’t take Kane’s reaction. It wasn’t that I am ashamed that I’m eighteen and a virgin, it has more to do with what other people think. I know I wasn’t supposed to care what other people think, but sometimes it’s really hard not to. After about a second, I looked back up again, gaining a little confidence back.

            “Truth or dare?” I asked, with confidence in my voice. Yet, deep down I was kind of lacking it.

            “I’ll make this easy for you, truth,” said Kane.

            I wanted to break out in a happy dance. This was where I could ask Kane one question to make me win. I thought long and hard on the question I wanted to ask him. I could even tell that he was getting frustrated with me, but I pushed that to the side. I could ask him the same question he asked me, but what was the fun in that? Besides I’m pretty sure Kane isn’t a virgin.

            So what could I even ask him? I never thought that truth questions could be so hard to come up with, on the spot. But then a question hit me, and I decided to take the risk.

            “What is the most romantic date that you would take a girl on?” I asked.

            I read in books that guys tried to keep the romantic thing deeply hidden until they met the perfect girl for them. I knew Kane would never tell any of his friends the answer to this question, besides this question wasn’t even nearly has hard as the question he asked me.

            “Is that the best question you can come up with Audrey?” asked Kane. I nodded my head, I knew it wasn’t the perfect question, but it was a good one. “Well, then, a picnic.”

            “A picnic?” I asked.

That’s the best he could come up with? I’ve heard of some of the romantic things that guys do for girls in the gossip wheel at my school. Of course I didn’t know if those were true or not, but they sounded cute and any girl would dream of a guy doing some-thing like that. The things I’ve heard compared to what Kane just said, was like him saying a date to the movies.

            “I didn’t reveal all my secrets. Truth or dare?” he asked.

            I frowned. What does that sentence mean? I didn’t reveal all of my secrets? Does that mean that there’s more than just a picnic? I tried to push it to the back of my mind, and focus on the question that was asked.

            “Dare,” I said, for the first time in years.

            Kane looked surprised, but tried to hide it as quickly as he could. I couldn’t risk being asked another truth question as the one before this one. Besides he couldn’t make up anything that hard to do. Right? Kane smirked a little before he spoke. That was a dead giveaway that I was about to do something that I would regret.