Imagine for @BrittanyLadler (part 2)

Start from the beginning

Leo- Really? That's it?

"Yeah."

Leo- So if I call you that, will you do the same to me?

"Anytime." I said, as Leo and I locked lips.

Mateo- I think I'm gonna puke....

Martha- Too much PDA you guys!

"Wanna take a picture? It'll last longer..."

Dylan- I'm not so sure about that. I mean, ever since you two met, you haven't been able to keep your hands off each other.

Ashlyn- That is true, you guys. You two are such an adorable couple.

After we ordered our apple martinis, we went to our hotel rooms and went to sleep.

-----------------------------------

Damn it...I couldn't sleep! It was 4 a.m. and I had been up since 2 p.m. yesterday.

I was also bored, but I didn't want to wake anyone up. So I walked along the beach, watching the waves roar, rise and fall.

I had no idea the skies could be so beautiful at night,  especially in Hawaii.

I stared down at the water, and decided, why not go for a swim? I needed to relax and I figured that this was the best way to do it.

I allowed my body to float freely on the water, but I made sure to stay close to the shore.

All of a sudden, I heard a splash. I immediately looked around and saw nothing.

I panicked, and proceeded to get out of the water when something grabbed me behind my waist, and pulled me back in.

As I was kicking and screaming for dear life, something poked my back a couple of times. I chose to ignore it and tried my best to escape.

Leo- Brittany, calm down, it's just me!

I playfully shoved him while we were both still in the water.

"How could you scare me like that ?!?"

Leo- I'm so sorry...I should've been thinking straight.

"Sorry isn't gonna fix that, Leo."

Then I realized, what had poked me in the back? Is there something in the water?

"I'm sorry....c'mon. You can't stay mad at me forever" he said, moving closer to me, our lips barely touching until something poked me again.

Leo- What's wrong?

"Something just poked me!"

"Uhhh, sorry Brit', I didn't mean to." What the hell was he talking about?

Then I realized, he poked me, but not with his hands....

"Ewwww it touched me!" I immediately ran out of the water, tripping over someone's clothes.

I picked them up, examining them.

"Do you mind bringing those over here?" Leo questioned.

So these are Leo's, eh? That must mean he's completely naked. Suddenly, I had an idea. One that could spice things up a bit.

"Nah, I think I'll just take these back to our room."