"Cause that's the one Autumn and I are at right now..."

"What happened now!?!?" I asked through gritted teeth

"Jackson fell down the stairs after autumn pushed him down them."

That was the moment I dropped my phone and ran down to the waiting room.

[^^Matt's POV^^]

MATT'S POV

"Come on Sheryl!" i pleaded to Sheryl over the phone."The baby isn't mine! We can get back together!"

"Matt, I don't know..." she said over the phone sounding almost in tears.

"please baby! I miss you!"

"Matt! I can't trust you! What happens if you do that again and your not so lucky?"

"I was drunk! It will never happen again. I promise. Please. I need you."

" I guess we will give it another go. But you are on a tight leash mister."Sheryl said with a stern voice.

"Sweet! So do you ummmmm.... Wanna go to the park and just hangout?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah shure. I'll meet you there." she said.

--------------------------------- 

"Umm Mickey mouse is so much better than donald duck!" Sheryl laughed as we walked down the path in the park.

"As if! Donald dosnt wear pants! Plus he is also always angry!" I laughed also saying.

"nu-uh"

"yeah-uh"

"Wanna fight about it?" Sheryl asked laughing.

I picked her up and started twirling her around as she screamed.

"You win! You win! Mickey is Better just put me down!"

I let her down and guided her to a bench. We stated laughing and joking around when I got a phone call.

I took it out of my pocket and looked at the caller ID.

"Who is it?" Sheryl asked.

"John."

I turned the phone on and answered. "hello?" I said in a concerned voice.

"hey, it's John. Ummmm nat bumped her head and I though you might wanna come see her."

"Yeah shure. Is Sheryl able to come."

"You two got back together? That's good. And yeah she can come two."

"All-right. I'll be there in 20."

I closed ended the call on my iPhone and looked at Sheryl.

"What's wrong?" she asked concerned.

"Natalie hurt herself. We're going to the hospital."

"ugh. Fine."

We got to my apartment and jumped into my jet black corvette. After going through traffic and awkwardly singing Carly Rae Jepsen songs we got to the hospital.

"Natalie Freeway?" I asked the desk lady. As me and Sheryl walked into the hosptial

"Are you a friend or relative?" she asked.

"Yeah, we're close friends."

Allright. 46B 4 door in the second hallway to your left." She said with I smile then returning to her paperwork.

We walked into the room to see Natalie in bed and Katy sitting on a chair next to her.

"Is John here?" I asked