She huffed "You're so stubborn"

"I know but its out of love" i smiled and rested my hands on her thighs before leaning in and capturing her bottom lip in a sweet gentle kiss. "Are you thirsty? Or hungry?" I asked wholeheartedly

"I don't deserve you" she caressed my face and poked her lip out, pouting like the cute baby she is. "I love you"

" i love you too-- water or juice?" I smiled

" Water jerk"

I giggled softly and kissed her forehead before walking out the door like i had something up my ass because even the slightest movement hurt like hell, but hey Lauren's thirsty so i gotta fight through it.

There was a little gift shop not to far from our room, thank god. I walked in and smiled at the older woman behind the glass counter wiping it down with a dust rag and made my way to the back where the snacks and drinks were at a comfortable pace.

I grabbed a couple waters and a few snacks and walked up to the counter to pay, but something caught my eye-- Night light Star sky laser projector.

If you cant bring the girl to the stars you bring the stars to girl. I smiled and grabbed the box carrying it along with me.

"Hellloooo" the older woman sang

"Hey" i smiled

She rang up the items in silence " $25.34" she smiled

I handed her my card and watched her bag everything up. " thanks have a nice night" i said politely as i walked out of the small shop. She just nodded-- rude.

"Wow you're still awake?" Dr.Carson said with a smile " medicine not making you sleepy?" He furrowed his eyebrows and joined me on the walk back to the room.

"Yeah a little but i wanted to keep an eye on Lauren" i said truthfully

"You've got a big heart" he smiled brightly and rubbed my back as we stood in front of the light brown wooden door. " try to get some rest okay?"

"Okay" i agreed knowing damn well i wasn't. I walked back into the room to see Lauren laying back in bed watching some scary movie on FX. I dumped the bag on the end of the bed and opened the box.

"Whats that?" She asked

"You said you wanted to sit outside but you can't so i bought a star projector " i smiled

Her mouth hung open and her eyes grew glossy " babeeeee" she whined

I removed the big black globe from the box and put the batteries in then fixing it in the center of the room on a chair. The stars were very faint because of the bright lights so i slowly made my way to the light switch.

Once i turned it off the room was filled with realistic stars giving the room a warm glow. "Damn" i said quietly to myself.

"Come cuddle" she said in a child-like voice.

I smiled and crawled in bed next to her " Jesus" i groaned

"Be careful" she frowned and gently held my side " you know we're not gonna be able to have sex for awhile" she giggled as she lifted my shirt to see the damage.