Chapter Forty-Nine

Louis P.O.V

It's been a month and a half since I came home from the hospital as an engaged man. In the last month, I have been helping the designers create the perfect play area for the kids in the basement and a little study/another playroom in the attic. I will give it to these guys if they can pull it off with what I explained I wanted to basement to look like. If they can make that happen that I will be so impressed. Today is the day that we have been waiting for, we are finally moving to New York.

I have four bags filled. I got my duffle bag, the babies' suitcase, the diaper bag as well as my book bag. My duffle bag has my clothes as well as some of the babies, their suitcase is packed with their own clothes, the diaper bag has there diapers along with toys, Then there was my bookbag which had my laptop, sketch pad, a brand new sketch pad, colored pencils and regular pencils. along with my chargers and my not book that I've been using for a story I was writing. We just got into mom's minivan and started driving to the airport. Mom and Anne were fallowing in the car right behind us.

"This is it..." I whispered. "Yep now this is the part where we live happily ever after." Harry said kissing me on the lips while Zayn drove, Liam played with the radio and Niall and the babies were sleeping. "Happily, ever after." I said thinking about all that has happened in the past year and a half. "I love you." I added. "And we love you."

Zayn P.O.V

We just got off the airplane and were on our way to my family home. I was more than happy to see the pictures of the rooms that our professional designers have been working on I only home Louis loves it just as much as we do. When the taxi pulled into the driveway, I turned to see that Louis was passed out and the babies were giggling. I smiled hoping that Louis would love what he was about to see. As we got out, I saw the playground that we had built for when the babies become a little older. I carried in Tony while Harry carried in Chloe, Niall carried in Jason and Liam carried in a sleeping Louis. I paid the driver and went in the house. Liam put Louis on the couch and went back to get our bags that were in the driveway. I took the babies and set them on the floor and played with them until it was their nap time. I woke Louis up.

"Louis baby, it's time to wake up. We're home and I know you wanna see the baby's rooms." I said and Louis got up right away. I took Chloe and Tony and Louis took Jason as we climbed up the stairs.

Louis P.O.V

We walked up the stairs to the room that was locked when we first got here. I opened the door and instantly fell in love with the room it was so beautiful from the color of the walls to the chandelier that was hanging.

"I love it. I whispered taking Jason and putting him in the crib that had a pillow with the letter J on it while Zayn went over to the other crib which was the same, the only difference was the pillow that he had had a T on it. "Where is Chloe's room?" I asked Zayn to which he guided me out into the hall and closed the door behind us and walked into the room across from the boys. this room was a bright pink and I loved it. Soon all three babies were napping and I wanted to see the attic so I went up the second set of stairs and opened the door that was at the top and feel in love with it, it would be the perfect place for them to study when they started schooling and there was a blackboard with pink tubs under it I went and touched it and it opened. there were books in there. this room looks amazing. Zayn came up behind me and whispered, "wanna see the basement?" I shook my head and he escorted me out of the room and down three sets of stairs. I instantly feel in love with that room. it was big and beautiful and there were toys every when and there was a ball pit. I turned around and kissed Zayn only to find Liam, Harry, and Niall there as well. I kissed each of them while thanking them at least ten times.