Chapter Forty-Seven

Louis P.O.V

Today is the day that I get out of the hospital well I was waiting for Liam and Harry to finish dressing our baby boys I was looking at the picture that I took the first night. There are tons of us with them and a few of them by themselves. But they wouldn't sleep alone so at one point we had to put all three of them in one crib to get them to settle down and go to sleep. Chloe was the first awake the next morning and in need of a major diaper change, after the princess was all clean and repressed, she latched onto my nipple in search of her morning breakfast. And, now as I'm scrolling through my phone my baby in my arm watching every move of her fathers as they change her brothers.

"Ready Boo?" Niall asked walking into the room with three car seats. Yeah, as ready as I'll ever be." I say as Niall takes Chloe out of my hands to put her in her very own car seats. I tried to get up while Liam and Harry were both putting the boys into their car seats when pushed me back onto the bed and said, Boo, you aren't allowed to leave for another thirty minutes. We are taking the kids over to Anne's where she along with the help of your mother will be keeping an eye on our two princes and our beautiful princess." "Why are you having mine and Hazza mom babysit the day I get out of the hospital when all I wanna do is go home into your big bed and snuggle you all while these babies are in our arms." I complain. Baby Boo Bear. We have the next eighteen years to do that with them. Our babies will still be babies when we come back. We just wanted to take you out on a date before we get too busy for one another. There are three babies plus college, we won't be signing that contract but that will be ok, Zayn got a job offering for a High School Art Teacher after of course he takes his classes at Julliard. I got a scholarship to New York College to be on A Soccer team, And Harry and Niall will be working at the restaurant. We want you to be the stay at home mom. We know that your gonna stress if you're away from the babies for half the day. Am I Correct?" Harry asked. "You are. I Was thinking about all that too last night. But, I don't wanna be home by myself all the time." I told them. "Well luckily my classes are only Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for half the day." Zayn said and Liam added, "And training is going to be early in the morning from 6 to 9 so I will be home before the restaurant even opens for lunch and game days everyone can come." "And, the restaurant may be difficult but, we will make it work." Harry said giving me a kiss on the forehead. "So, I'm gonna be a stay at home momma?" I asked. "We aren't going to tell you what to do. You do what you want." Niall said grabbing my hand. "I guess it's time for me to be looking for online publishing classes. I guess I am going to become an author." I said smiling at them. The all got up giving me a kiss and saying that they would be back in 15 minutes to take me on a special date.